Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Facebook Account Which Has Run Ads Before Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Account Which Has Run Ads Before Needed (373 Views)

I Want To Open A Current Account Which Bank Will You Advise Me To Go? / Opening A Corporate Account, Which Bank Would You Prefer And Why? / Bet4me Has Run Away With People's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Account Which Has Run Ads Before Needed by barapistis(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2020
i am looking for a facebook account which has run ads before, which also has email and phone number attached to the account,

i can pay to rent it weekly, not the account must meet the above crateria and you must show proof before i will pay for this account,

ads must be live on this account before i pay you
Re: Facebook Account Which Has Run Ads Before Needed by GENUINEFILMS: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2020
barapistis:

i am looking for a facebook account which has run ads before, which also has email and phone number attached to the account,

i can pay to rent it weekly, not the account must meet the above crateria and you must show proof before i will pay for this account,

I have.. how much are you willing to pay weekly
Re: Facebook Account Which Has Run Ads Before Needed by barapistis(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
GENUINEFILMS:

I have.. how much are you willing to pay weekly

Re: Facebook Account Which Has Run Ads Before Needed by Ologogoro: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
barapistis:

I have 2.
Both have been used to run ads before, one has Oyinbo name and the second one is a Nigerian name.
Re: Facebook Account Which Has Run Ads Before Needed by GENUINEFILMS: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
barapistis:

Ok. Contact me on Whatsapp. Zero 8 zero 8 99 54 90 two...
Re: Facebook Account Which Has Run Ads Before Needed by Afamedd: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
barapistis:

are you still interested?
Please drop your number, I'll offer my accounts that I've used to run my business ads to you for a low price

(1) (Reply)

Victor Asemota Speaks On The Dangers Of Insider Deals In Financial Institutions / Forex Trading Questions And Answers / World Automobile Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.