Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

#endsars: Dotman And Dannyshilla's Message To Everyone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #endsars: Dotman And Dannyshilla's Message To Everyone (220 Views)

“let’s Get Divorced” Singer Dotman And Wife Hint At Marital Crisis As They Engag / Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Dotman And Dannyshilla's Message To Everyone by DejiPlug(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2020
As the future of #endsars protests appear dim and government seems to flexing their muscles on its citizens again, good boy gone bad DannyShilla has a message to those in power.

Popular fast rising singer and creative fashion designer associated with notable personalities including Lynxx and KBaba of WazobiaFM, DannyShilla has disclosed intentions of doing something drastic to keep the government in check.

Even DotMan seems to agree with Dannyshilla during this Celeb Stopover episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqAeD7qNRI

"Sars is a menace to our easygoing lifestyle and since we've been protesting against them, but instead Government is protesting against us, Why? Nigerians should watch out for major headlines involving my discontent with government"

Burna for President

Full read on
https://plugcentralhub.com/2020/10/24/burna-boy-for-president-if-this-doesnt-work-then-its-over/

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Chatroom About Anything / Tekno Is 30 Today / The Pains, Hell And Struggles Women Pass Through Is Really Saddening (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.