Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede (10179 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020
Why haven't they been branded terrorists yet?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Coldie(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020
pickatyou2:
If they were would you know.

Even if you knew, can you do anything to stop it when it's your boss that is sending them to kill and destroy.

Looking forward to the the weekend.
More especially looking forward to hearing from you.
For your car tracking services check my signature
Are u a member of Ipob?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by klens(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020
I don't believe Nigerian police

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by CHIDINMALOVE: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5YdQDE_Ooo

Make the herdsmen go Aba or Onitsha na.....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by pickatyou2: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2020
Coldie:

Are u a member of Ipob?

Are you a herdman

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Hassanmaye(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2020
bro4u:
Don't worry Ma, Biafra Secret Service is fully aware of the threat and we're waiting for our Commander in Chief hiding in Israel to tell us our next action grin grin
We got your information.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Sammyblaq(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Watch your sides Umunna... Can't take the words of the Police in this contraption.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Jostoman: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2020
bro4u:
Don't worry Ma, Biafra Secret Service is fully aware of the threat and we're waiting for our Commander in Chief hiding in Israel to tell us our next action grin grin
you be mumu

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Coldie:
I know northerners very we'll, at least with the little I have studied about them.

They always mind their business anywhere they are, if u leave them they only want to talk to their fellow Hausa people and nobody again.

If u people are afraid of Fulani herdsmen attacking u, the question is what did u people do?

Nothing justifies any attack by the Fulani. If you want to use the excuse that their members were attacked by Abians, do not forget that the Fulani have been implicated in many killings in the East and yet there has been no reprisals by the people of Abia or other south east states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Metrix147:
The Abia state Commissioner of Police CP Janet Agbede dispelled rumours that Fulani are grouping to launch an attack on Abians.

Addressing a press conference in Umuahia, the state capital on Wednesday the CP described the rumour as false.

She said “This rumor is not only false but the Handwork of those intending to cause more tension and confusion across the state. I wish to reassure the law-abiding citizens and residents in the state to go about their lawful businesses as the law enforcement agencies are ever ready to protect their lives and properties".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrcvjcCnQWg
She also called out to hoodlums who took advantage of the #EndSARS protest in the state to loot public and private properties to return them or be ready to face the full rot of the law.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2020/10/fulani-herdsman-not-planning-attack-on-abians-says-cp-agbede/

Hmmmmm.......

How did Madam CP know, exactly?

Did she ask the herdsmen and and they said they have no such plan?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Jostoman: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Supermugu:
angry.... Na dem Na dem again undecided undecided kiss
the only thing I like about you is your name. Mr SUPERMUGU
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Yomit71(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Abiya umaya
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Tochj(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Supermugu:
God will continue to bless these Terrorists for us.
Though they're comfortable but they are concerned about the sufferings of the poorest.
Not like Adesina and Onochie who saw money and sold their conscience to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Guyman02: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Supermugu:
That's what you are, Super Mugu undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

No mind those useless rumour mongers..
Always stoking fire from nowhere..
Na Dem go suffer am las las.. their runaway director dey deceive them in faraway London and Dem no wn get sense..
Clowns..
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by pacespot(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Supermugu:

I never heard too much from Linda ikeji on this EndSARS protest, was she even at the protest ground?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by thatsleepboy1: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2020
If a rabbit run into a hole with speed and sees a snake � it'll run out with a turbo speed. O ihe m g'ekwu

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2020
You guys ,Abians should be vigilant and be ready to not only defend yourselves but also to attack ruthlessly ,the aggressors anywhere they are found in your state and drive them out. Some animals won't just believe that they do not have the monopoly of violence until they experience violence of greater magnitude.

May Allah (SWT) save you if you're a fulani man and you think you can mess up with me !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by okeke6969: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Coldie:
Some people when they are sleeping they see Fulani people in the I dreams, when they wake up Fulani, she they are discussing fulani

what you said I think it has an atom of truth.
Some of them are my neighbour, they only mingle with their tribe people and they mind their business
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by JoeEeL(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2020
A government that couldn't share common rice during a rare once-in-a-hundred-year pandemic is certainly not the government you would trust to look out for your state infrastructure, your welfare or your security.

Many of you underestimate that you are literally sold out as slaves to the Fulanis by your government. Fasoranti's daughter was killed by Fulani herdsmen and all Tinubu could ask was 'Where are the cows?' Next was for Lagos state govt to obey the command from the Fulani-controlled army to switch off CCTV cameras for soldiers to shoot at the protesters. I mean, you have to be extremely dumb not to see the handwriting on the wall. The Fulanisation agenda is becoming extremely real.

Some of you are simply doubting Thomases and it's the next generation that will pay dearly for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBbk2K7ilgY&feature=emb_logo
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by TheManOfPeace: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerians tends to reject Good news and believe bad news.

Nigerians deserve bad leaders.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2020
bro4u:
looking at your comment it shows that u're as stupid as the olosho that gave birth to you
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Coldie(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2020
okeke6969:

what you said I think it has an atom of truth.
Some of them are my neighbour, they only mingle with their tribe people and they mind their business
I so much like them alot
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by ejanla077: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2020
What Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM wish IPOB...
BUT ITS wat Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM get in ilesha osun state
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdt31hgcHvU
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by tsagir(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2020
AFTER IPOB FAILED MISSION FOR #DESTROYNIGERIA #BURNNIGERIA NOW THEY ARE PLANNING ANOTHER MISSION
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by osusuallstars: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Spokeswoman for miyetti has spoken
Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by JoeEeL(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Matrimonous:

Why haven't they been branded terrorists yet?

You are asking a smart question so many people fail to ask?

With the ever-growing abundant evidence of the Islamisation expansionist agenda, is it not a wonder that southerners are still taking this lightly?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

No mind those useless rumour mongers..
Always stoking fire from nowhere..
Na Dem go suffer am las las.. their runaway director dey deceive them in faraway London and Dem no wn get sense..
Clowns..
stupid element!!our leaders Mazi Okwu Nnamdi Kanu is far better than ur lifeless president al-sudani from Sudan! disguising him self as a president of nizooria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by EmekaBlue(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Attack God's own state? The headquarters of Biafran land

Be like dem wan start real war because we have also learnt how to fight back and shove our Christianity aside Who makes us always relax and hope on God.

ABA ndi akpobi. Ekpeti war

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Not Planning Attack On Abians, Says CP Agbede by tsagir(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
You guys ,Abians should be vigilant and be ready to not only defend yourselves but also to attack ruthlessly ,the aggressors anywhere they are found in your state and drive them out. Some animals won't just believe that they do not have the monopoly of violence until they experience violence of greater magnitude.

May Allah (SWT) save you if you're a fulani man and you think you can mess up with me !
REMEMBER YOUR IGBO BROTHERS IN AREWA BECOUSE WE ARE NOT MEDIA TRIAL ACTION WITHOUT WORDS ANY ATTACK TO HAUSA MAN IN IGBO LAND IS 1HAUSA MAN IS EQUAL TO 50IGBO MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodnews Emuemu (Gnewzy) Kidnapped In Delta, $200,000 Ransome Demanded / Man Caught Having Sex With Little Girl (photo) / Man Arraigned For Pouring Garri On Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.