Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Religious Delusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Delusion (350 Views)

Another Jehovah's Witnesses's Delusion / Religion: The Greatest Delusion Of All Time / Christianity And Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Delusion by sabbiboi: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2020
I'll like to share a brief knowledge to every reader. Religion has been a major tool set to guide our ways and believed to bring us closer to our maker. Many have held to their religious beliefs and would never let go due to the daily impact of the words they read in the books that guide them or manifestation of things beyond their knowledge.

I'm not here to condemn or scorn the word that has been in existence for many generations; who am I? For it's your choice to remain a slave forever or become a god you have been created to be.
'Let's make man in our own image'. Man is given the ability and knowledge to think for himself, become wise and know good from evil.

You're wise enough to know that some person existed before you and discovered the religion you practice today, but in no way makes it valid and suitable for all. I ask, how does a God put us in confusion of beliefs. Many humans have failed to think beyond their imaginations, become a creator of things, fail to live life to the fullest, because you've been made to believe there is a God up there that's still going to come and help you exploit the talents embedded in you. Bro wake up you're a god!

Yes, there is a maker, the creator of evil and good. So don't remain foolish forever to believe evil happens to bad people alone, or victims of bad occurrence are not loved by the creator. It's nature that's taken place, i.e it's natural for good and bad to happen.
You still don't agree, right? That's why the mind is a great tool to achievement, you're what you think; it's that simple.
Work on your mind, because you've been delusionized for long. Jesus can not help you to succeed if your mind says contrary, Allah is not going to help you from danger when you purposely put yourself in harm's way.

There are natural occurrences, it's not one Allah or Jesus that made it happen. A traditional worshipper connects spiritually to make things happen, a muslim connects spiritually to communicate to their maker, also a christain and so many religious believers, worshippers can make things happen in the spirit.

There are many ways to connect spiritually, discover yours! Sometimes it might be a gift.

The question you should ruminate on is, most of the great people, scientists that have made discoveries on earth never did this with the help of Jesus or Allah. What does that mean to you? THINK
Re: Religious Delusion by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2020
Brother, what ways have u connected and how has it helped u as a.person?
Re: Religious Delusion by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
sabbiboi:
I'll like to share a brief knowledge to every reader. Religion has been a major tool set to guide our ways and believed to bring us closer to our maker. Many have held to their religious beliefs and would never let go due to the daily impact of the words they read in the books that guide them or manifestation of things beyond their knowledge.

I'm not here to condemn or scorn the word that has been in existence for many generations; who am I? For it's your choice to remain a slave forever or become a god you have been created to be.
'Let's make man in our own image'. Man is given the ability and knowledge to think for himself, become wise and know good from evil.

You're wise enough to know that some person existed before you and discovered the religion you practice today, but in no way makes it valid and suitable for all. I ask, how does a God put us in confusion of beliefs. Many humans have failed to think beyond their imaginations, become a creator of things, fail to live life to the fullest, because you've been made to believe there is a God up there that's still going to come and help you exploit the talents embedded in you. Bro wake up you're a god!

Yes, there is a maker, the creator of evil and good. So don't remain foolish forever to believe evil happens to bad people alone, or victims of bad occurrence are not loved by the creator. It's nature that's taken place, i.e it's natural for good and bad to happen.
You still don't agree, right? That's why the mind is a great tool to achievement, you're what you think; it's that simple.
Work on your mind, because you've been delusionized for long. Jesus can not help you to succeed if your mind says contrary, Allah is not going to help you from danger when you purposely put yourself in harm's way.

There are natural occurrences, it's not one Allah or Jesus that made it happen. A traditional worshipper connects spiritually to make things happen, a muslim connects spiritually to communicate to their maker, also a christain and so many religious believers, worshippers can make things happen in the spirit.

There are many ways to connect spiritually, discover yours! Sometimes it might be a gift.

The question you should ruminate on is, most of the great people, scientists that have made discoveries on earth never did this with the help of Jesus or Allah. What does that mean to you? THINK
I am not sure if you see it yourself but what you have done here is ramble on without in fact arriving anywhere yourself.
Can you instead pick a point and stay with it without trying to muddle it up by pretending you can cut-and-paste from different belief systems to make one whole meaningful plot. undecided

1 Like

Re: Religious Delusion by sabbiboi: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am not sure if you see it yourself but what you have done here is ramble on without in fact arriving anywhere yourself.
Can you instead pick a point and stay with it without trying to muddle it up by pretending you can cut-and-paste from different belief systems to make one whole meaningful plot. undecided

You mean you can't decipher anything from this text.
Re: Religious Delusion by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2020
sabbiboi:
I'll like to share a brief knowledge to every reader. Religion has been a major tool set to guide our ways and believed to bring us closer to our maker. Many have held to their religious beliefs and would never let go due to the daily impact of the words they read in the books that guide them or manifestation of things beyond their knowledge

Correction! Man is born into a world In Which he Must Be Taught All Things... at the first.(The Law of Tabular-Rasa)

Religion means regular practices eg eating, playing, talking, dancing etc.

sabbiboi:

I'm not here to condemn or scorn the word that has been in existence for many generations; who am I? For it's your choice to remain a slave forever or become a god you have been created to be

grin you know you are lying here but I also see that you are also making an attempt to not be too inflammatory.

sabbiboi:

Yes, why I said "...at the first". So let us see and examine your own thinking, if you are wise and know good from evil.

Ah! I nearly forgot, you have just failed one on the Wisdom Scale, for you did not know what religion Truly means being misled by the popular definition that religion means worship of God.

Worship is Only a Type of The Several Activities, which men do.

So, let's see how much you know being a thinker and wise.

sabbiboi:

You're wise enough to know that some person existed before you and discovered the religion you practice today, but in no way makes it valid and suitable for all. I ask, how does a God put us in confusion of beliefs.

What kind of discoordinate and disjointed thinking is this?

First, "You're wise enough to know that some person existed before you and discovered the religion you practice today," thought you were on to something here and we would soon be blown away by your wisdom but alas nothing, for you abandoned it and gave us nothing. , How can this be being wise?

Then you went on to say, "but in no way makes it valid and suitable for all. I ask, how does a God put us in confusion of beliefs."- Aren't All these Complete Fractures, with each sentence begging for completion? Or are you empty in completing them?

For the wise supply information not emptiness. Strike Two!

sabbiboi:

Many humans have failed to think beyond their imaginations, become a creator of things, fail to live life to the fullest, because you've been made to believe there is a God up there that's still going to come and help you exploit the talents embedded in you. Bro wake up you're a god

Even those who have wiped out there knowledge of God are the founding fathers of this group, so God can be Nicely Removed from this equation and lo, it is only men that remain, so alutua continua for them.

sabbiboi:

grin Ah! And this is where there is a Clear Distinction between Peoples, for it is Written "He that walketh with The Lord, walketh Surely: his way shall be preserved, and he shall be delivered from all evil and from the works of evil men. None shall Assail!

sabbiboi:

Work on your mind, because you've been delusionized for long.

Psychologist and others who did all these things, have come out to confess that it does not work.

Nothing in this world Can Ever Satisfy,
Jesus is the Cup that Won't Run Dry!

Culled from the Song "Your Presence" by Hillsong!

sabbiboi:

Jesus can not help you to succeed if your mind says contrary, Allah is not going to help you from danger when you purposely put yourself in harm's way.

Here, your point about being spirit is acknowledged for All things are spirit and the earth is spirit made visible.

And all spirits are filled with power.

sabbiboi:

Ah! grin and here you are wrong again for it is the Law "Without me, You Can Do Nothing"
Re: Religious Delusion by sabbiboi: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker you don come again, lol.

The 3rd paragraph of my text might seem incomprehensible to some, I decided not to reach a conclusion.

If you can read and understand, good for you.
Even as Jesus said "I'm not here to condemn the word"or change your motive.

It will just be foolish for me to keep quiet on the truth.
Re: Religious Delusion by Dtruthspeaker: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
sabbiboi:
Dtruthspeaker you don come again, lol.

The 3rd paragraph of my text might seem incomprehensible to some, I decided not to reach a conclusion.

If you can read and understand, good for you.
Even as Jesus said "I'm not here to condemn the word"or change your motive.

It will just be foolish for me to keep quiet on the truth.

Oh, my brother, in Truth, I could not tell on Whom you Stand or With Whom you stand but your response here now shows me.

Thus, our aims are alligned save that I wish to bring to the Notice of Every Soul here, that All Our ways, of whatever kind or creation, Though Very Many, Are Still Wrong and shall always be wrong.

However, There is Only One Way that is Right and Good and has Everything that We Should be looking for in it, Which is The Way of The Lord!

Hence "I am The Way, The Truth and The Life" means, The Lord (Who Later became known as Jesus, The Christ, Is The One Who is The Only Way, For it is He Who Made The Way and Being The Maker of the Way, He Shows Us The Way!

"I am The Truth!" Meaning He Speaks and Spoke All That Which is True! Not once did He Lie!

"I am The Life", meaning, it is He Who Gives Life. Life can not be taken by anyone, it Is Given or Granted!

With respect, is my opinion presented here!

1 Like

Re: Religious Delusion by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
sabbiboi:
You mean you can't decipher anything from this text.
Think about the meaning of what you, and those who think as you do, really are saying when you try to lump all beliefs together. What you are invariably saying is that He is a schizophrenic psychopath or using every evil device to divide and deceive humans because he somehow gets off on misleading people and seeing them suffer - God is a mind fucker-upper! That is the God you worship undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Fornication In The House Of God / Joseph Prince Sermon Today / Night Of Worship And Thanksgiving For The Year 2020 And Success Of The Year 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.