Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False (462 Views)

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder / PMB Rlaxing In Poland With Govs, Ugwuanyi And Bello Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False by joelobi: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has defended governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State who has come under fire for sponsoring the killing of irate youths who took advantage of the #EndSARS movement.

Fani-Kayode said that those leading the narrative of governor Ugwuanyi being a murderer are using the #EndSARS agitation to undermine the integrity of the governor and destabilise his state.

The former minister who disclosed this in a series of tweets on his verified twitter handle on Thursday said that Ugwuanyi along with governors Umahi, Obiano, Ayade, Udom, Makinde, Fayemi among others have always been on the side of their people.

Fani-Kayode said that if the allegations were to be true, he would have been the first to speak out and condemn them.

He said, “I have been in the forefront of those fighting against injustice & oppression for the last 5 years & I have spoken out more than most.

“I wish to state loudly & clearly that the suggestion that Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu state, is a heartless murderer or a killer is false.

“If he was I would be the first to say so. The truth is that he has always been on the side of his people. Same with Gov. Umahi,Gov. Obiano,Gov. Ayade, Gov. Udom,Gov. Makinde,Gov. Fayemi,Gov. Matawalle,Gov. Oyetola & Gov. Tambuwal. Had it not been for the efforts of these leaders far many more people would have been killed in their respective states over the last few years by forces that are utterly heartless & evil. I know the role they played to save lives & protect their people even though much is not known to the public.

“If they were evil I would be the first to say so & I would attack them openly & forcefully. There are some good Governors and there are some bad ones. These ones are amongst the good. They are not amongst those Governors that horde food & Covid 19 palliatives or that are ready to kill their own people or crush them simply for protesting or conducting demonstrations. We know those who do that sort of thing & that have innocent blood on their hands.

“Those that are spreading lies about Ugwanyi and the other Governers that I listed here and that are using the #EndSARS agitation to undermine their integrity and destabilise their states are cruel and misguided. Not every leader is bad, not every Governor is evil and not every politician has failed. We must learn to separate the wheat from the chaff.”

Recall that hoodlums had taken advantage of the peaceful #EndSARS protests across the country to loot businesses and vandalise public infrastructure, prompting some state governments to deploy security opertaives and impose curfew to curb the violence.

https://africannewstoday.com/politics/fani-kayode-sugg…urderer-is-false/

Re: FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False by Authority1o1(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2020
joelobi:

“If they were evil I would be the first to say so & I would attack them openly & forcefully.There are some good Governors and there are some bad ones. These ones are amongst the good.

Okay...

Refer to the bolded.

What a hypocritical egoist.
So,your judgements have become national yardsticks?

Learn not to be too full of yourself: Apart from being a common sin,it inhibits your reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False by Trumpism: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Okay
Re: FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False by Commentor: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Ugwuanyi refused to bankroll him and he's getting short of his supply.
Re: FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False by greensandy: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
joelobi:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has defended governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State who has come under fire for sponsoring the killing of irate youths who took advantage of the #EndSARS movement.

Fani-Kayode said that those leading the narrative of governor Ugwuanyi being a murderer are using the #EndSARS agitation to undermine the integrity of the governor and destabilise his state.

The former minister who disclosed this in a series of tweets on his verified twitter handle on Thursday said that Ugwuanyi along with governors Umahi, Obiano, Ayade, Udom, Makinde, Fayemi among others have always been on the side of their people.

Fani-Kayode said that if the allegations were to be true, he would have been the first to speak out and condemn them.

He said, “I have been in the forefront of those fighting against injustice & oppression for the last 5 years & I have spoken out more than most.

“I wish to state loudly & clearly that the suggestion that Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu state, is a heartless murderer or a killer is false.

“If he was I would be the first to say so. The truth is that he has always been on the side of his people. Same with Gov. Umahi,Gov. Obiano,Gov. Ayade, Gov. Udom,Gov. Makinde,Gov. Fayemi,Gov. Matawalle,Gov. Oyetola & Gov. Tambuwal. Had it not been for the efforts of these leaders far many more people would have been killed in their respective states over the last few years by forces that are utterly heartless & evil. I know the role they played to save lives & protect their people even though much is not known to the public.

“If they were evil I would be the first to say so & I would attack them openly & forcefully. There are some good Governors and there are some bad ones. These ones are amongst the good. They are not amongst those Governors that horde food & Covid 19 palliatives or that are ready to kill their own people or crush them simply for protesting or conducting demonstrations. We know those who do that sort of thing & that have innocent blood on their hands.

“Those that are spreading lies about Ugwanyi and the other Governers that I listed here and that are using the #EndSARS agitation to undermine their integrity and destabilise their states are cruel and misguided. Not every leader is bad, not every Governor is evil and not every politician has failed. We must learn to separate the wheat from the chaff.”

Recall that hoodlums had taken advantage of the peaceful #EndSARS protests across the country to loot businesses and vandalise public infrastructure, prompting some state governments to deploy security opertaives and impose curfew to curb the violence.

https://africannewstoday.com/politics/fani-kayode-sugg…urderer-is-false/

Big mouth ffk trying all his best to please his ibo master because of the expired toto, ewu.
Banjos treatment is awaiting you at the long run. You will soon be tied to the stake and executed literarily.
Re: FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False by longetivity(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
TWO FACE OLD NIGGA
Re: FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False by dele31: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
I love FFK style, he defended those that have at one time or the other bankrolled him, mixed them with some governor friends in the opposition and termed them as "good'' . What a comedian we have in FFK?
Re: FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False by ivolt: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
FFK would defend his last sources of funding. He even think of himself as an impartial judge.
Re: FFK: Suggestions That Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Fayemi Others are Murderers, False by adadike(f): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Obiano was the first to share palliatives and I got mine. I stand with the truth and for the truth and I want to commend him and also thank him for the secret and extreme measures he took just to keep my dear state safe. Thank you Obiano, I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Canada Plans To Bring In More Than 1.2M Immigrants In The Next 3 Years (details / End SARS: Protesters Resume Protest At The Police Headquarters, In Abuja. VIDEO / CUPP Blast Buhari Over Killings In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.