Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Facebook Not Reliable (how My Account Was Hacked, And Hijacked) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Not Reliable (how My Account Was Hacked, And Hijacked) (527 Views)

Reps: Dr. Chira, Ms Ofoche Desperados, Not Reliable Fellows, Group Warns PDP / Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Not Reliable (how My Account Was Hacked, And Hijacked) by ACKCITY: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
This Number is a scam number, they use it to defraud people on Whatsapp, claiming to be Forex teachers- +2349035015475, 09021403741- Lucky Ohiorenuan

So finally I have been hacked! Yes, I'm shocked. In spite of everything I thought I know about Facebook and internet security, someone successfully hacked my Facebook account.

This is how it all started; I saw on friend's Facebook page..."How to Reduce Belle Fat, drop you Whatsapp Number to be added to group"

I didn't see this any issue, since I felt if at all I was going to be hacked, it would be an attempt on my Whatsapp and not my Facebook. For one fact, my Whatsapp is secure, I had my "Two-step verification" and password for all my Whatsapp account. Also my Facebook is secure( at least so I thought), because I use Authenticator, such that each time my Facebook account is logged from any device, I am first sent verification codes to my registered phone number(which was the same number I dropped on that Facebook post- "How to Reduce Belle Fat, drop you Whatsapp Number to be added to group"wink

I think this must have been where I missed it!

See more here: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2020/10/facebook-not-reliable-how-my-account.html

Re: Facebook Not Reliable (how My Account Was Hacked, And Hijacked) by sapientia(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
You are a joker.

Don't find out how you messed up.

If you don't.

It will happen again.

You are in Nairaland saying facebook is not reliable

(1) (Reply)

Operation Delta Hawk Will Be Operationalised December - Okowa / How Army Nabbed Teenagers Who Threatened Southern Kaduna Residents After ‘posing / Youths Launches Bala Initiative With 10,000 Youth March From Lagos To Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.