Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. (4147 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough / How Tinubu Is Gradually Destroying Nigeria / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Admissionclass: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Of all the igbo groups in Rivers State ikwerres are the largest, occupying 4 LGAs,apart from this they are by far the most politically dominant group in Rivers State ,I doubt any non- igbo groups has ever ruled Rivers State before,but the ikwerres have being making a lot of mistakes lately and that may cost them a fortune,the current administration of Governor wike has shown obvious igbophobic tendencies that can be very dangerous to the political dominance of ikwerres in Rivers State .

wike has forgotten that the backing of the southeast igbos in the state is the main reason why ikwerres are always on the winning side, during election 90% of igbos vote an ikwere candidate en mass before any other because they see them as their brothers but I am sorry to say that may change soon because of wike they are gradually loosing their popularity ,anyways maybe it is the way God wants to end the reign of ikwerres ,I guess it's the time of ogonis and degemas to rule nothing last forever though...

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by heendrix(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Admissionclass:
Of all the igbo groups in Rivers State ikwerres are the largest, occupying 4 LGAs,apart from this they are by far the most politically dominant group in Rivers State ,I doubt any non- igbo groups has ever ruled Rivers State before,but the ikwerres have being making a lot of mistakes lately and that may cost them a fortune,the current administration of Governor wike has shown obvious igbophobic tendencies that can be very dangerous to the political dominance of ikwerres in Rivers State .

wike has forgotten that the backing of the southeast igbos in the state is the main reason why ikwerres are always on the winning side, during election 90% of igbos vote an ikwere candidate en mass before any other because they see them as their brothers but I am sorry to say that may change soon because of wike they are gradually loosing their popularity ,anyways maybe it is the way God wants to end the reign of ikwerres ,I guess it's the time of ogonis and degemas to rule nothing last forever though...

Ok, and??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
I be Ikwerre boy, back and front.
IPOB miscreants do not have a say nor a chance in Rivers state nor our political activities.
You miscreants shall be flushed out of Rivers state for good.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Admissionclass:

Firstly odili is an igbo man from ndoni
Ada george was an igbo man adopted by an okrika man

So before the ikwerre igbos have ruled rivers State

Back to the topic

First things first Igbos are more than ikwerre in Rivers ...

Second Igbos can't support ikwerre again because we hate domination ...it's the turn of ijaws ... kalabari or okrika

Ameachi did more than this , said he is not igbo ..when he got to national politics his eyes open he is now carrying igbo matter on his head

Little power ikwerre have it's messing them up , honestly ,they forgot when they begged for port Harcourt state to be 6th south east state

Well when we restructure Nigeria ...their eyes go open just relax

14 Likes

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
To me, Wike is just overreacting. The reason he's going all out on IPOB members in Oyigbo is not because IPOB are dangerous, but cause Oyigbo gave APC a thunderous vote against the candidacy of PDP(Wike)

Major reason Wike has not done a single project in Oyigbo since his first tenure till now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by EmekaA125(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Drhealer:
IPOB miscreants do not have a say nor a chance in Rivers state nor our political activities.
Story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Eastlink(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Shut up! IPOB remains a cancer in Rivers state.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Eastlink(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

[s]Firstly odili is an igbo man from ndoni

Back to the topic

Second Igbos can't support ikwerre again because we hate domination ...it's the turn of ijaws ... kalabari or okrika

Ameachi did more than this , said he is not igbo ..when he got to national politics his eyes open he is now carrying igbo matter on his head

Little power ikwerre have it's messing them up , honestly ,they forgot when they begged for port Harcourt state to be 6th south east state

Well when we restructure Nigeria ...their eyes go open just relax[/s]
Trash! Face your states. We don't need these epistles.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Trash! Face your states. We don't need these epistles.
States created by north can't limit me ...I would go anywhere in igbo land wike is too small to stop me

16 Likes

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Admissionclass:

So are you trying to say Ipob should stay in Rivers? are u even from Rivers? did u not hear when he said Igbo's are loving people in his speech? are all Igbo's ipob members? tell me what I don't know.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by dukeprince50: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
lol.
ipob is in trouble

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Eastlink(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

States created by north can't limit me ...I would go anywhere in igbo land wike is too small to stop me
Nobody is stopping you from going anywhere in Igboland. But anything Biafra in Rivers state is a Big No. Hope you get the message. As a matter of fact, any IPOB miscreant caught carrying Biafran flag will be shot on target.

We say No to IPOB!
We say No to Biafra!
We say Yes to a unity of the SE/SS
We say Yes to a prosperous Nigeria!

You clowns don’t know what you're fighting for. If you're fighting for a united Igboland in Nigeria, we’ll lend you our support. But anything Biafra, hate speech or division is a Big No. Get the message.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Marine54(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Nobody is stopping you from going anywhere in Igboland. But anything Biafra in Rivers stare is a Big No. Hope you get the message. As a matter of fact, any IPOB miscreant caught carrying Biafran flag will be shot on target.

You clowns don’t know what you're fighting for. If you're fighting for a united Igboland in Nigeria, we’ll lend you our support. But anything Biafra, hate speech or division is a Big No. Get the message.
Nigeria where dey shot people where carry her flag in a protest , na people where carry successionist flag them go come spare !

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Nobody is stopping you from going anywhere in Igboland. But anything Biafra in Rivers state is a Big No. Hope you get the message. As a matter of fact, any IPOB miscreant caught carrying Biafran flag will be shot on target.

We say No to IPOB!
We say No to Biafra!
We say Yes to a unity of the SE/SS
We say Yes to a prosperous Nigeria!

Says who ...you ? ....I just dey laugh ....
There are indigenous igbos in Rivers State from etche to obigbo to omuma to ndoni to egebema ... all would be given choice to chose ...ikwerre don't speak for them

Oyigbo people are as passionate about biafra as the other asa groups in abia

So speak for your tribe no body is after land locked ikwerre u add nothing to us ..go join your Benin brothers

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by gidgiddy: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wike accused IPOB, with no proof, of burning Police Station and killing Policemen. There is hardly any state in the South of Nigeria that did not have the same thing in these ENDSARS time. But it is only Wike that is shouting terrorism and banning people.

Rivers state is the most violent state in Southern Nigeria with several armed militant groups causing havoc. But a a few Police stations are burnt and Wike remembers that IPOB is a terrorist group that should be banned

Wike is not fooling nobody. We all know that this is a laughable attempt to look appealing to the North because of his 2023 political ambitions

13 Likes

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Rickmann: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Drhealer:

See this one, what do you know?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rickmann:

See this one, what do you know?
I know enough to kick all you IPOB miscreants out of my state.
PH isn't for miscreants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Exmilitant(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Anambra, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi state governors spoke against IPOB and you did not call for their head. Wike outlawed IPOB for causing havoc in his state and you are all calling for his head. The Ikwerres own and dominates rivers politics and we do not need your help to hang onto power.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Exmilitant(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

There are indigenous igbos in Rivers State from etche to obigbo to omuma to ndoni to egebema ... all would be given choice to chose ...ikwerre don't speak for them

So speak for your tribe no body is after land locked ikwerre u add nothing to us ..go join your Benin brothers
Did you know that the ogba, ndoni, egbema, ahoada, hates the igbos with passion and that they don't sell lands to them? Did you know that the ndoni people are complaining bitterly that the igbo man has taken over their land, and has influenced their politics and culture? Did you know that they all blame we the ikwerres for welcoming you and marrying your daughters after what you did to us during the civil war? Did you know that the igbo man will find more warmth among the ikwerres than those you mentioned? Don't just use our land for biafra agitation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Exmilitant:
Did you know that the ogba, ndoni, egbema, ahoada, hates the igbos with passion and that they don't sell lands to them? Did you know that the ndoni people are complaining bitterly that the igbo man has taken over their land, and has influenced their politics and culture? Did you know that they all blame we the ikwerres for welcoming you and marrying your daughters after what you did to us during the civil war? Did you know that the igbo man will find more warmth among the ikwerres than those you mentioned? Don't just use our land for biafra agitation.
Biafra was matching in obigbo. ..is that place not igbo land too ?

All this minorities and igbo land buy all our land ...thank heavens we no steal am

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by Cyberterror: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
Admissionclass:

[/s]
I can't believe that in this age and time, a grown adult like you will still write something as immature and stupid. Ikwerre people are not begging anyone to vote for them. Igbos in Rivers and Nigeria as a whole who hate Ipob and all it represents are large in number and support Wike in his effort to crush those idiots. They will also vote for Ikwerre if the need arises. But right now even Ikwerres are tired of only their own people ruling the state and want to see it move to the riverine part in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by gidgiddy: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Exmilitant:

Thts really funny because the Egbema people you are talking about are as Igbo as you get. In fact, in other to create Rivers state in 1967, the Ohaji-Egbema community was cut into two, one part was left in the present Imo state while the other part was put in the newly created Rivers State. Thats why you have Ohaji-Egbema LGA in Imo state and another Ohaji-Egbema in Rivers state. Ohaji- Egbema people have never denied being Igbo, not even for a single day.

Many parts of Igbo land were used in creating Rivers state in 1967. Parts of old Imo province such as Ohaji Egbema and Etche were carved into Imo state while parts of old Aba province such as Oyigbo(Obigbo) were cut out and added to Rivers State

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by KenOne: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Admissionclass:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read that 90% of Igbos vote Ikwerre candidate.

Do Igbo's vote during election, you guys don't vote in South-East talk more of Rivers State.

If actually you guys vote during election you guys wouldn't be churning out low figures every election period Abia 280k votes, Ebonyi 205k votes, Imo 370k votes, Anambra 405k votes and Enugu 350k votes.

The reason why Kano votes figure is the entire vote figure from a whole region South-East.

First of all vote in South-East and prove result first before beating your chest.

Every where Igbo's votes determine who wins election or become governor in other state from Lagos,Rivers, Kaduna and Kano but your votes don't determine who becomes president such an irony.

Next Igbo's votes will start determining who wins USA president.

Charity begins at home first of all start countering Kano, Kaduna and Kastina votes with Enugu, Anambra and Imo votes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by LostAddict11: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

Firstly odili is an igbo man from ndoni

Back to the topic

Well when we restructure Nigeria ...their eyes go open just relax

Which local government are the Igbos in Rivers State? Ndoni is not Igbo, Ada-George was never Igbo, so who is the Igbo man that has ruled Rivers? Or is Rivers State now an eastern state. Igbos should rule the east properly and develop it before rushing to claim another man's land, when you have ruled yourselves then you can talk.

Again the Igbos have no say in the affairs of the Niger Delta, stay in the east.
Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by GeneralStan(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Drhealer:

Lolzzzzzz,...
Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by LostAddict11: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Igbochief001:

There are indigenous igbos in Rivers State from [b]etche [/b]to obigbo to omuma to ndoni to egebema ... all would be given choice to chose ...ikwerre don't speak for them

Don't ever mention Etche in your speech again, we betrayed opportunist like you during the war and we would do it again. Stay in the east, Etche, Oyibo, Ndoni, Egbema and Omuma will never be part of Igbos so rest.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by LostAddict11: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Drhealer:

PH isn't for miscreants.

Help me tell am, Rivers no be for touts and trouble makers.
Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by SisterFire(f): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yes ooo! Up degema ! Up abonima

So shall it come to pass

Say no to ikwerre 2023 ..

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by tartar9(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
They are igbos yet are igbophobic Are they actually Igbos or not?
Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by LostAddict11: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Exmilitant:
Anambra, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi state governors spoke against IPOB and you did not call for their head. Wike outlawed IPOB for causing havoc in his state and you are all calling for his head. The Ikwerres own and dominates rivers politics and we do not need your help to hang onto power.

Tell this noise makers please
Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by LostAddict11: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Exmilitant:

Add Etche and Omuma to that list, the hatred for them in Rivers is very strong that's what they don't understand. Etche sold them out during the civil war and would gladly do it again.
Re: Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. by HAccord: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Drhealer:

PH isn't for miscreants.

Hopeless yoromuslim. Ogbeni, go siddon for gutter.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ushering In 2021 With Renewed Hope - Segun Showunmi / Breaking - Iran Hits Mossad Facilities In Iraq With Multiple Missiles / Diri And His Divisive Politics In Bayelsa PDP - Ebi Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.