Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos (575 Views)

Home Grown School Feeding Programme Resumes In Ondo / Enugu To Host Osinbajo On Entrepreneurship Programme On Tuesday / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
AKWA IBOM ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME RESUMES

In fulfillment of Governor Udom Emmanuel’s promise to Akwa Ibom youths, artisans and entrepreneurs have commenced lectures in the 3rd batch of the My Entrepreneurship Goals Programme (MEGP) at the Dakkada Enterprise Development Center, Uyo on Tuesday.

Gov Emmanuel in his broadcast last weekend had urged youths to take advantage of the programme.

“My Entrepreneurship Goals Programme (MEGP-Batch 111) will start next week, which is another bold and decisive step taken by Government to provide needed education and skills in entrepreneurship so our youths may use the skills acquired to create job for themselves. We hope our youths will avail themselves of these great opportunities.”

The MEGP, a cardinal part of Governor Udom Emmanuel's grand plan of entrepreneurial renaissance in the State, has a curriculum module designed to help participants define clear business goals and acquire basic entrepreneurial education to help them navigate the murky waters of doing business.

The programme enjoys collaboration from Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) which provides seasoned facilitators and certification for participants of the MEGP.

In a statement released by the SSA to Governor Udom Emmanuel on Marketing and Brand Management, Mr Ime Uwah said the 3rd batch of the MEGP that has commenced will run for 10 weeks, with provisions for ongoing registrations. Intending participants are to visit www.megp.com.ng to fill registration forms, while the numbers 08133588773 can be called for additional information.

The My Entrepreneurship Goals Programme, has for the past months churned out high quality participants who pundits say are qualified to compete favourably with contemporaries from other business education programmes nationwide.

Some of the additional benefits for participants on the MEGP network include free business name registrations, facilitation of NAFDAC / SON registration for products, additional ICT/ soft skills acquisition, free consultancy services for individual businesses, access to funding opportunities, Market linkage and equipment finance.

https://www.facebook.com/223506687850114/posts/1550969381770498/

Mynd44... FP

Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Benesis: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is a brilliant move, i pray its not by slot, i wil apply and come back to give reply

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by freshMallam1122: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
over hipe states with nothing to show for...89.2% percentage of youths here are unemployed..yet the government keeps bragging of building industries an fame..mind you the peacock paints employed only five..the driver, security an marketer,, manager an auditor...go to the airport nothing is really happening they...u see wacky company like VKS and Hensek all indeginous..so wat happened to Juliouse begger an CCEC,,if truly this man Udom is working just like his Ebonyi counterpart

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by richidinho(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
So why did he stop it in the first place if truly he is sincere?

Resuming because of the EndSars Protest
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Benesis:
This is a brilliant move, i pray its not by slot, i wil apply and come back to give reply
ASAP bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Benesis:
ASAP
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
over hipe states with nothing to show for...89.2% percentage of youths here are unemployed..yet the government keeps bragging of building industries an fame..mind you the peacock paints employed only five..the driver, security an marketer,, manager an auditor...go to the airport nothing is really happening they...u see wacky company like VKS and Hensek all indeginous..so wat happened to Juliouse begger an CCEC,,if truly this man Udom is working just like his Ebonyi counterpart
Nonsense talk from an uninformed fool.. So VSK that's is a Turkish firm is now indigeous.. Go buy sense small
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
richidinho:
So why did he stop it in the first place if truly he is sincere?

Resuming because of the EndSars Protest
Nop
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by freshMallam1122: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Nonsense talk from an uninformed fool.. So VSK that's is a Turkish firm is now indigeous.. Go buy sense small
Yong fool is said vks but u are talking about vsk

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by freshMallam1122: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ilaumoh:

u sef wey de talk I believe say you are jobless ,,swear say u de work.because dats my state I kn wat is happening... percentage of us don't have job

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by kingsley38162: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Savie(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Is it free bro? I can join o
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Yong fool is said vks but u are talking about vsk
Oooh you know then ask yourself is it a foreign company or not.. Get sense oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
u sef wey de talk I believe say you are jobless ,,swear say u de work.because dats my state I kn wat is happening... percentage of us don't have job
My guy answer for yourself OK.. Go join free SME training ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingsley38162:
Isn't
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Savie:
Is it free bro? I can join o
It is.
Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Savie(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ilaumoh:
It is.
Which day will registration and lecturing start bro?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Programme Resumes... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Savie:
Which day will registration and lecturing start bro?
Go through the link bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba ‘intellectual’ Crimes In The UK / Ahmed Lawal Is A Terrible Senate President / Is Kwara State Governor deliberately killing development in Kwara south?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.