Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Iphone 7+ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 7+ (582 Views)

Iphone 7 32gb With Crack Screen / Iphone 6 16gb, 6splus 64gb, Iphone 7, 8plus & X Avai.. / Need To Swap My Iphone 6 16gb To Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 7+ by berryace007: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Iphone 7+ by olamoses75(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
berryace007:
Anyone has a wifi only iphone 7+ and above or faulty one with either wifi or Bluetooth issue for sale.
Should pls quote me here or better still call or message me on whatsapp on 09077675707
I give you 24hours to send my money, else, I will report you to all the moderators here and try as much as possible to block all your transactions here should they fail to intervene asap. Just try me
Re: Iphone 7+ by ipobarecriminals: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin sad cheesy gist us Abeg.Wetin he do u biko embarassed sad make we help u finish am
olamoses75:
I give you 24hours to send my money, else, I will report you to all the moderators here and try as much as possible to block all your transactions here should they fail to intervene asap. Just try me
Re: Iphone 7+ by ipobarecriminals: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
berryace007:
Anyone has a wifi only iphone 7+ and above or faulty one with either wifi or Bluetooth issue for sale.
Should pls quote me here or better still call or message me on whatsapp on 09077675707
I have cool .B4 we transact deal,tell us wetin I buy from Olamoses75 wey u nor gree pay him sad sad
Re: Iphone 7+ by berryace007: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Iphone 7+ by berryace007: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
grin sad cheesy gist us Abeg.Wetin he do u biko embarassed sad make we help u finish am
Re: Iphone 7+ by Lanretoye(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2020
berryace007:
i have ,pm
Re: Iphone 7+ by olamoses75(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2020
berryace007:

Hello bro I bought a phone from him for 60k which I gave him 57k out of it tho I was suppose to pay him in full but somethings came up in which I explained to him and I gave him a date I was going to pay him but plans got changed. I’m only an IT student in my place of work in which I get paid 14k monthly and u no all this private company they take long to pay. And this company am talking about pay us base on profit we make for them so sales was really dull during that October period in which payment was delayed even as am typing this we still haven’t been paid but my guy here olamoses75 (which I don’t blame Him)but he no wan understand, everybody dey owe people dey get debt make he dey try dey understand na condition make crayfish bend
why did you switched off your phone since all this days but online on nairaland? Today is 15th and they still haven't pay you?
Re: Iphone 7+ by berryace007: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Iphone 7+ by olamoses75(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
the guy bought a phone since 2 weeks ago and refused to pay the balance even after explaining to him that I am selling the phone for someone, it's not my phone. His number that I have has been switched off for almost 4days now and he's here on nairaland almost always online. He bought the phone on Tuesday 3rd of this month and promised to balance up on or before Friday 5th, but still hasn't pay till now
Re: Iphone 7+ by berryace007: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2020
olamoses75:
the guy bought a phone since 2 weeks ago and refused to pay the balance even after explaining to him that I am selling the phone for someone, it's not my phone. His number that I have has been switched off for almost 4days now and he's here on nairaland almost always online. He bought the phone on Tuesday 3rd of this month and promised to balance up on or before Friday 5th, but still hasn't pay till now
Bro don’t come here and paint me black because am owing u. How did u know have always been online on Nairaland already explained to u the situation of things to u
Re: Iphone 7+ by berryace007: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2020
olamoses75:
No let me start to dey talk because talk full ground
Re: Iphone 7+ by ipobarecriminals: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
berryace007:

Hello bro I bought a phone from him for 60k which I gave him 57k out of it tho I was suppose to pay him in full but somethings came up in which I explained to him and I gave him a date I was going to pay him but plans got changed. I’m only an IT student in my place of work in which I get paid 14k monthly and u no all this private company they take long to pay. And this company am talking about pay us base on profit we make for them so sales was really dull during that October period in which payment was delayed even as am typing this we still haven’t been paid but my guy here olamoses75 (which I don’t blame Him)but he no wan understand, everybody dey owe people dey get debt make he dey try dey understand na condition make crayfish bend
Ok,But why switched off Ur phone for 4 days now sad?Why not tell him to give u time to pay the 3k bal/plead with dat u dnt have d 3k now.If he want to let go,he will not u switched off Ur phone.A SORRY will do d trick rather Dan off .
Re: Iphone 7+ by berryace007: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Iphone 7+ by berryace007: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Iphone 7+ by berryace007: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Dell 7791 2-in-1 Convertible... (corei7-10th Gen, Nvidia Graphics).... Sold / Easily Construct A Fuelless Generator / Samsung S7 Edge, With 3 Fancy Pouch And Free 16g SD Card!.. 25k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.