Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) (238 Views)

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by UtopiaDream: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Igbere TV reports that media personality Toke Makinwa has tested positive for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and is on the road to recovery.

In an Instagram post on Thursday, the 35-year-old actress shared a video explaining how the past two weeks have been for her.

She said COVID-19 is the worst thing to happen to a person, adding that she does not wish it on her enemies.

“My COVID-19 experience. I have been missing in action for a bit guys, the last two weeks of my life has been pretty tough to handle.

“I tested positive to COVID-19 and my experience wasn’t great (I mean it’s Covid), shooting this Vlog was a lot as I am not a 100 percent yet but I’m hopeful the worst days are behind me,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG68rtPAabg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Toke told her followers that COVID-19 is real and that they should wear their face masks and wash their hands always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PoC6lT9W9s

She also said she was hoping to be fine before her birthday on November 3.

Toke was part of the #EndSARS protest in Lagos on October 8.

Lalasticlala

Re: Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Bola146(f): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Skmoda360(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
It's not a death sentence now....
Re: Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by swiz123(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Go and take malaria drugs and stop chasing clout. We are done with Scamvid 19.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed - Soldiers Threaten End SARS Judicial Panel trying to investigate(video) / Nigeria Improves In The Electricity Generaton In Space Of Two Days / Paul Okoye Slams Davido For Slamming His Party People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.