Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19 (267 Views)

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ijcharis(f): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerian Media Personality Toke Makinwa has been tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

The vlogger and actress announced this today on her Instagram page, less than a week to her birthday.

According to Makinwa who turns 36 on November 3, she has been battling with the virus for about two weeks and is unsure how she got infected.

"My COVID-19 experience

I have been missing in action for a bit guys, the last two weeks of my life has been pretty tough to handle. I tested positive to COVID-19 and my experience wasn’t great (I mean it’s Covid), shooting this Vlog was a lot as I am not a 100 per cent yet but I’m hopeful the worst days are behind me.

Covid is real guys, there is a second wave of the virus in town and it is spreading really fast. I can’t say for sure where I caught it but the worst thing for me was contact-tracing. Having to call people I have been exposed to, to tell them to quarantine and trace people they have also been exposed to, the whole thing is a mess.

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/toke-makinwa-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

Re: Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Queenmark: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wow. Hope this is not part for this virus.
Re: Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19 by NoPlaceLike(f): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Aunty sorry o
Re: Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19 by tyup(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Who is she undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dj Switch Testifies Before International Human Right Committee In Canada On #en / Wizkid Set To Release Another Album / Emanuella Buys House Worth N25 Million, Her Mum In Tears Of Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.