Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment (43340 Views)

Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by AnanseK(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
VERY BAD AT ACTING. SHAMELESS THIEVES.

Yes they are thieves, but do you think it is good to destroy the hospital equipment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by DonCandido(f): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Hypocritical mofo shedding croc tears.

But those idiots that looted medical equipments should be arrested and charged to Court for attempted murder.
Stealing medical equipments endangers the lives of patients who will need such equipments for their well being.

Blooming hypocrite.

Double faced Janus class 1!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Quality20(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Illiterates dumb mofos r d worst animals and barbarians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Jostoman: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
And where is their tatata and vampire governor that like to suck blood.
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by roqrules04(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cry me a river
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Shedrack777: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
QueenEstherh:
I Knew it That its the innocent masses that will suffer in the end,

Pls let him replace it with the money that they where suppose to Loot.
how did you know? and were you there when they discuss about the loot? better give me better answer before you prove to us what we know about ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by ezechi24(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Duru9:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Nothing weh I no go see for this country

why are you laughing....what's actually funny about this issue...na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by ibuildstuff(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Majority of Africans in Nigeria still think they are dumb lower animals

He knows how many people would die for in-availability of this critical medical tools

Imbeciless without Health Insurance or Medicare are smiling and hailing the destruction while people who no better are crying for them

let's simplify it for you monkeys to get

*If you have head injury and internal bleeding in Kogi you would die painfully and slowly, because nothing to scan you with

*If you get stabbed or shot or in anyway loosing blood in Kogi, and you don't know your genotype , blood group , then just prepare for death as they just looted test centre equipment

Watch the video and as urself if that man is actually crying or acting.
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by molas02: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
cry kill u dere..... ur fada
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Oizee(f): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eastlink:
Crying for the camera. Lol. Something tells me this dude knows who stole the equipment.
don't be deceived cuz nothing was even stolen, ask him d hospital he intended taking it to
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by TecM0: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Watch the video and as urself if that man is actually crying or acting.

Acting or crying is irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by AnanseK(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jackyboy:
smiley
Nigerians too have been crying........................ embarassed embarassed embarassed

And they will cry even more when they fall ill in Kogi state. How does destroying public medical equipment store affect the government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Slurity(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jackyboy:
smiley
Nigerians too have been crying........................ embarassed embarassed embarassed
that cry is not for himself alone. If you know the implication of that, you will understand if you have human feelings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by vineyardfarms: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Amanda4life: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
1 BILLION FOR UR ACCOUNT EHHHH.

JUST CREDIT HIS ACCOUNT THAT TEARS WILL DRY

I beg dey go front

Hand work of lazy youth
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
So sad, but can we really blame the hungry/angry/ idle youths? Till now the ASSU strike hasn't been called off, coupled with unemployment and hardship.......who will deliver this shittholeee!

1 Like

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by engrelvis(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Majority of Africans in Nigeria still think they are dumb lower animals

He knows how many people would die for in-availability of this critical medical tools

Imbeciless without Health Insurance or Medicare are smiling and hailing the destruction while people who no better are crying for them

let's simplify it for you monkeys to get

*If you have head injury and internal bleeding in Kogi you would die painfully and slowly, because nothing to scan you with

*If you get stabbed or shot or in anyway loosing blood in Kogi, and you don't know your genotype , blood group , then just prepare for death as they just looted test centre equipment

pls tell dem.dey think dey r doing government. Fools.A country with non existing health care system .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Neddstark: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Valkrie:
This is a kangaroo tears...!! Is that why his oga ordered his zombie thugs to be shooting people randomly at close range in their capital lokoja...over 20 people have died and lots injured...facts find that the oga even direct their govt hospital not to treat any gunshot wounds expecting those shot to die if they didn't die from the initial salvo....!!

The tears they gave Kogi people is way beyond these kangaroo tears...!!!

Medical equipment worth millions in USD is gone and all you can do is make politics out of the whole scenario? You are not bothering about wwho those medical equipment can actually save?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Amanda4life: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
WHO DEY MY FRONT.

I BEG I BEG OGA DEY GO NAA.

HOLD UP DEY FOR MY BACK.

HABAAAH.

1 Like

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by akuto: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Is the Commissioner of Health telling us that scarce equipment like Magnetic Resonance Imaging Machines (MRI), Computer Tomography Machines, Digital Mammography, Digital Radiography was in a store. These ought to be deployed immediately procured. Only consumables and vaccines should be stored. This is what we get when a contract is executed for selfish gains without the people at heart. Who buys these expensive medical equipment and keep them in the store?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Dannyozs(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin

Such obviously fake tears, he would make a poor actor.

Someone said he must have been told "pretend to cry" from the movie script he was reading. What a Country.
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by femlad97(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
VERY BAD AT ACTING. SHAMELESS THIEVES.
ode!!! which thief....he is crying for poor masses in emergency case who can't afford private hospital bills..... life and death matter isn't joke...dont joke with it..... BRT buses burnt in oyingbo and ojodu Berger no b poor masses dey suffer am..... reason with ur brain baba

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by OmoBaale1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kogi my people! How market? Yaya Bello pls pay my state salary now
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by dex4sure: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Political tears....yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Amanda4life: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
THE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT S ARE THEY FUNCTIONAL?

NO FREE MEDICAL LABORATORIES FOR THE MASSES
WHEN U ARE ILL U HAVE TO COUGH OUT MONEY FOR LAB TEST AND MAKE DEPOSIT OR ELSE U GO JUST DIE LIKE THAT.

I BEG I WAN PLAY NAIRABET. WHO GET SURE NUMBER PLEASE GIVE ME.

BABA MUSA DEY WAIT FOR ME
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
femlad97:
ode!!! which thief....he is crying for poor masses in emergency case who can't afford private hospital bills..... life and death matter isn't joke...dont joke with it..... BRT buses burnt in oyingbo and ojodu Berger no b poor masses dey suffer am..... reason with ur brain baba

FOOL. WATCH HIS ACTING AND SEE HOW EMBARRASSING AND DISHONEST HE IS.

1 Like

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Dannyozs(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
femlad97:
[s]ode!!! which thief....he is crying for poor masses in emergency case who can't afford private hospital bills..... life and death matter isn't joke...dont joke with it..... BRT buses burnt in oyingbo and ojodu Berger no b poor masses dey suffer am..... reason with ur brain baba[/s]
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
QueenEstherh:
I Knew it That its the innocent masses that will suffer in the end,

Pls let him replace it with the money that they where suppose to Loot.

Lol. Unfortunately they have been given more opportunities to loot

1 Like

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Samcent: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
I don't know if those tears are crocodile tears, but the impact of that vandalism and looting on maternal and child health in Kogi State is going to be profoundly negative.

Immunization coverage will drop drastically in the coming months. This means that increased number of children will become vulnerable to life-threatening, vaccine-preventable diseases.
Also, hospitals and health centers will soon run out of essential drugs. Patients will have to buy these drugs from wherever and at higher cost.

The damage is huge enough to make any Commissioner of Health that truly loves his people to weep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by Slimjim6969(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Valkrie:
This is a kangaroo tears...!! Is that why his oga ordered his zombie thugs to be shooting people randomly at close range in their capital lokoja...over 20 people have died and lots injured...facts find that the oga even direct their govt hospital not to treat any gunshot wounds expecting those shot to die if they didn't die from the initial salvo....!!

The tears they gave Kogi people is way beyond these kangaroo tears...!!!
u spoke my mind jare,the pandemonium those APC thugs caused in lokoja few days back was too much they were just shooting innocent people.
Re: Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment by delishpot: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.