Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Victim Of France Knife Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Victim Of France Knife Attack (346 Views)

Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victim Of France Knife Attack by tyup(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Openly Rallied and welcomed the influx of Refugees that later turned on him.....Would you say He's to blame??

Re: Victim Of France Knife Attack by colorsofrainbow: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Trump is very blunt and clear on the policy hut they keep fighting him.
Bros has welcomed refugees from the religion of peace & they ve granted him everlasting peace.

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of France Knife Attack by GamalNasser: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
When u warn them they don't hear ...well he asked for them and they are here
Re: Victim Of France Knife Attack by GamalNasser: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Trump is very blunt and clear on the policy hut they keep fighting him.
He has welcome refugees from the religion of peace & they be granted him everlasting peace.

My Brother when you realize that Island has only one purpose and that purpose is to be the only religion on Earth you will never entertain them ...the Qoran encourages them to strike terror into the heart of unbelievers
Re: Victim Of France Knife Attack by Danny50: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
As calabar boy wey I be... I must say that Islam is the only problem to world peace
Re: Victim Of France Knife Attack by Danny50: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
As calabar boy wey I be... I must say that Islam is the only problem to world peace just wipe out Islam from the world automatic peace will be restored .

(1) (Reply)

Late Jerry Rawlings’ Alleged Baby Mama Surfaces With Son / Drilling Of First Well At Jubilee Offshore Field In Ghana Commences / Afghanistan: Joe Biden Speech On Why He Withdrew The American Troops (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.