Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Am About To Go To Jail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am About To Go To Jail (2979 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Go To Jail by SouthNigerian: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Last week Thursday 22/10/2020

I left my residential place(Lekki Jakande) around 5:30pm riding on a dispatch bike I took on hire purchase from Muve Logistics Company, I was in search of a pharmacy to get medical drugs for asthma as I was feeling unease in my breath.

On my way out, hoodlums numbering 6 attacked me with various weapons and stripped me of a dispatch bike I took on hire purchase for an amount of N650,000 plus my phones after which I was highly beaten and badly injured all over my body.

I called my MD to inform him of the catastrophe that befell me, his response was "am given till Saturday before I'll be arrested". In his words, he said "what will befall me will be greater than me". Those words broke my heart even though I've always seek the right path to become financially sufficient. Now am hooked in a problem that is bigger than me.

I am in dire need of help as my dreams is about to be shattered by these dark occurrence.

Below are evidences that am true in this right up.

1 Share

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by RedPhoenix: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Smh

You chose the disturb the peace of the world with a heart palpitations inducing topic.

It's hire purchase meaning it's not pay once. Pay for the week simple and stop being melodramatic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by chinoxstock: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
So what do you want right now?
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by SouthNigerian: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Here are some of my papers

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by SouthNigerian: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
chinoxstock:
So what do you want right now?
I'm not sure what I want, maybe a new job maybe some money.
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by jagaban002(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
1)Try and report yourself at the available station .
2)show all effidence of incident
3)Just bear it in mind you gonna pay out of it but you can neve go to jail because everybody knows what happened at Lagos expecially lekki axis last few daYs .
Go make a report at the station first

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by jagaban002(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Smh

You chose the disturb the peace of the world with a heart palpitations inducing topic.

It's hire purchase meaning it's not pay once. Pay for the week simple and stop being melodramatic
You go buy another bike for am
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by SouthNigerian: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
jagaban002:
3)Just bear it in mind you gonna pay out of it but you can neve go to jail because everybody knows what happened at Lagos expecially lekki axis last few daYs .

Thanks bro
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by Lanretoye(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
oga nothing dey happen,no kii your self before death comes. get a police report and also report threat to your life but bear in mind that you must have a repayment plan that will suit both parties.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by RedPhoenix: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
jagaban002:

Continue deceiving yourself and giving false hope. Smh. Give him your digits so he can call you from the cell. Ote
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by SouthNigerian: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
I won't be able to track comments cos this smartphone was borrowed.

Anyone with a tangible solution can reach me through this numbers 07080238596 09153498218. Thanks Familanders.
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by jagaban002(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Continue deceiving yourself and giving false hope. Smh. Give him your digits so he can call you from the cell. Ote
It’s not everyone that’s heartless like your generation .
He won’t go to jail
And calling me and ote shows how stupid and foolish you are
What you wish for others will be yours so u will be the one to call from jail soonest

4 Likes

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by RedPhoenix: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
jagaban002:

It’s not everyone that’s heartless like your generation .
He won’t go to jail
And calling me and ote shows how stupid and foolish you are
What you wish for others will be yours so u will be the one to call from jail soonest

Na so. Keep giving false hope
Ote
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by Saao(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Truly I wish I can help you. How much already paid?
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Smh

show compassion or move on

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by obiekunie2: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
SouthNigerian:
[s]I won't be able to track comments cos this smartphone was borrowed.

Anyone with a tangible solution can reach me through this numbers 07080238596 09153498218. Thanks Familanders.[/s]

you should av first tell us how much u have paid so far.

and how are we sure its the people that gave you the higher-purchase that waylaid you.

we read something like that on NL sometime back.

OP. WHY DID YOU NOT REPORT THIS CASE THE DAY IT HAPPENED?
or do u have an ulterior motive?

i suspect both you and the person that gave u the bike. undecided
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
undecided
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by RedPhoenix: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
show compassion or move on

You misunderstand the intent. Compassion does the opposite of what ought to be done.
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by starbuck(f): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
This your wounds doesn't look fresh undecided
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by HomerTimpson: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
starbuck:
na wa o

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by DoubleEngine007: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
starbuck:
Person injure, you dey ask why d injury no dey fresh?Kuku go help am injure am more,so that it will look fresh..Seems you like seeing fresh injury.. undecided Na wah o..

6 Likes

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by gulfer: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Not doubting you but I will like to know the area where this happened in Lekki because I was there all through the disturbances within Lekki.........have you explored option of bike recovery since you have all the papers

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by BlueAir: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
angry You're d real ode here! People like u cherish ur materials above human life oponu! Even if he's planning to evade repaying the bike by puncturing his own body, is it normal or sensible for his MD to threaten his life tyrannically, if I'm in his shoes,I would report to the station! And alert my lawyer!
RedPhoenix:

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by RedPhoenix: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
BlueAir:
angry You're d real ode here! People like u cherish ur materials above human life oponu! Even if he's planning to evade repaying the bike by puncturing his own body, is it normal or sensible for his MD to threaten his life tyrannically, if I'm in his shoes,I would report to the station! And alert my lawyer!

Smh. Kids. Give am your contact to call you from jail. Oponu. Because it was stolen it shouldn't be payed for. Ode. Run your business that way if you ever become half fortunate in life. STFU
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by RedPhoenix: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
starbuck:

cheesy You noticed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
hire purchase... jail... the two words no just follow.

you can go to the nearest police station and report the incident first.
SouthNigerian:
Last week Thursday 22/10/2020

I left my residential place(Lekki Jakande) around 5:30pm riding on a dispatch bike I took on hire purchase from Muve Logistics Company, I was in search of a pharmacy to get medical drugs for asthma as I was feeling unease in my breath.

On my way out, hoodlums numbering 6 attacked me with various weapons and stripped me of a dispatch bike I took on hire purchase for an amount of N650,000 plus my phones after which I was highly beaten and badly injured all over my body.

I called my MD to inform him of the catastrophe that befell me, his response was "am given till Saturday before I'll be arrested". In his words, he said "what will befall me will be greater than me". Those words broke my heart even though I've always seek the right path to become financially sufficient. Now am hooked in a problem that is bigger than me.

I am in dire need of help as my dreams is about to be shattered by these dark occurrence.

Below are evidences that am true in this right up.

My cellphone numbers 07080238596 09153498218.
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by SavageMaster: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
RedPhoenix:
Smh

[/s]

You must not respond to every topic. That was quite unkind

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by Exmilitant(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
gulfer:
Not doubting you but I will like to know the area where this happened in Lekki because I was there all through the disturbances within Lekki.........have you explored option of bike recovery since you have all the papers
The op is not being sincere. I wanted to ask him a question but the insult and abuses i see here held me back.
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by BlueAir: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin obviously your life is worth half of mine
RedPhoenix:

Smh. Kids. Give am your contact to call you from jail. Oponu. Because it was stolen it shouldn't be payed for. Ode. Run your business that way if you ever become half fortunate in life. STFU
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by gunners160(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Seun pls move this topic to front page. Mynd and the rest mod should pls help this young man
Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by americaninja1: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
U went to a pharmacy to get meds, when everywhere was still on total lockdown, which pharmacy wan open for Jakande wen everywhere hot then and Jakande was d home base of looters on d island.lets assume u made dat mistake of stepping out with ur bike to get meds, I know it will b difficult to retrieve d bike, but u can lay an official complain at the station .

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Go To Jail by RedPhoenix: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
SavageMaster:
[s][/s]

You must not respond to every topic. That was quite unkind

Go to hell gay

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga / Hausa Ladies At It Again, Caught Smoking Weed ( VIDEO) / Police Break Into The Hiding Place Of Heavily Armed Cultist In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.