Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Desmond Elliot Was Acting For His Political Godfathers, He Is Ambitious -reno Om - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Was Acting For His Political Godfathers, He Is Ambitious -reno Om (489 Views)

Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle / I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Was Acting For His Political Godfathers, He Is Ambitious -reno Om by Naijablog14: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Desmond Elliott was acting for his political godfathers to see his loyalty. He is ambitious.…

https://topnaijablog.com/2020/10/29/desmond-elliot-was-acting-for-his-political-godfathers-he-is-ambitious-reno-omokri/

Re: Desmond Elliot Was Acting For His Political Godfathers, He Is Ambitious -reno Om by donbachi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Na e make patience ozokwo no dey allow am marry her daughters for movies.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Was Acting For His Political Godfathers, He Is Ambitious -reno Om by We4all: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
And who isn't ambitious in Nigeria? In Nigeria, we are ass lickers, sycophants and hypocrites. It doesn't matter as long as you're benefiting.

But, if you can proof you ain't one of the above, then you're a rare gem and I would like to take you on a trip with me.

(1) (Reply)

Star Radler Signs Erica Nlewedim As An Ambassador / Dotun Slam Daddy Freeze For Saying Its 9ice's Wife Duty To Stop Him From Cheatin / Actress Letoya & Lesbian Lover Lebo Shares X- Rating On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.