Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Check Out A Nairalanders Self Published E-book Play On Amazon. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Check Out A Nairalanders Self Published E-book Play On Amazon. (349 Views)

Check Out A Nairalanders Self Published E-book Play On Amazon. / Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] / Punstars; Lets Play On Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out A Nairalanders Self Published E-book Play On Amazon. by Olam09(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hey my fellow nairalanders. My name is Olamide and i want you to check out my newly self published ebook on Amazon kindle.

Huh.. it's not a easy task writing a whole book, yea! i can assure that. It took me one year two months only to compile, rewrite, type and edit this e-book titled. Get That Black! Which storyline is all about prejudice and romance, it portrays few month in the life of a young Nigerian scholar named, Yemi Williams. Who won a scholarship to study in the USA, Harvard university. But on getting to America he was faced with racial inequalities. As the play progresses he met a white girl, Molly who fell in love with him at a shopping mall, but molly's father, Mr. Theodore was against thier relationship due to the fear he has for black people, especially Africans. The play also showcased the racial realism of a white man in the contemporary American society, as it unflinchingly tackles themes of systematic racism and negrophobia.

To know more about this intriguing play you can check it out for yourself on Amazon store. But wait i got some good news, the good news is that with kindle unlimited subscription you can access the e-book for free or you buy it with just $2.99, but the bad news is that it's not available in Nigeria, simply because Amazon does not have a market place in Nigeria. Actually Nigerians in diaspora can still access the book. Hey guess what? I've been working hard on how to make this e-book available in Nigeria, because 62% of Nigerians are bibliophile especially the young ladies. I assure you this book is gonna suite the taste of the book genres you always want to read.

Link to the book is www.amazon.com/-/e/B08L8JVH1W check it out and drop a nice review for my book. You can also Google search my pen name, Olamide Akinosun to find the book. Wait ain't through yet! If you want any guidelines on how to self publish or format your book on kdp you can reach me through my social media handles below.
IG: @official_art_olamide, send me mail on olamideakinosun392@gmail.com DM me on my Facebook Art Olamide. You can also drop me a message on this WhatsApp number +23486809486. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Life Changer / Love Don't Have A Language — Ayomide Inufin D'great X Nana Abena / Petals Of Blood By Ngugi Wa Thiongo - Themes In The Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.