Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO (2745 Views)

'I Can’t Afford A PR Firm’ — Okonjo-Iweala Seeks Volunteers For WTO Campaign / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director / APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by IamWonderful: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
I remember on this forum around May when Adewunmi Adeshina was accused of corruption, many tongues were wagging against him, many especially from the south east argued that if US says you are corrupt, you are corrupt.

They don't act without proper and irrefutable evidence, they don't act on hearsay but Adeshina was vindicated somehow.

Now it is the turn of Okonjo iweala accused of been less experience in terms of trade which WTO is all about well we all know Okonjo is a financial expert, her trade competency haven't been placed iñto use, although we all know US is definitely against her for sentimental and personal reasons like Adeshina.

Can the same set of people that came out and say Adeshina was obviously corruption because "almighty" accused him of corruption say Okonjo iweala isn't qualified because "almighty" US said so?

Let's us shun hypocrisy and tribalism. Yesterday it was Adeshina today it is Okonjo iweala.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by IamWonderful: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by IamWonderful: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2020

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by IamWonderful: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2020

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by DenreleDave(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Cc: obijulius ruudvannisteroy (tinubu P. A grin grin grin grin grin) proeast2 make una come answer una crime oooo

Cc imhotep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by helinues: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
USA has lost their reputation in the world stage..

All thanks to Trump....

As for our brothers from Upper Iweka bridge, by 2023, each region would have a big opportunity to listen to their own songs..Whether na smooth Melody or wack song.

You can not plant guava and be expecting to harvest apple... Ko possible

Cc RuudVanNisteroy imhotep AchalugoNwa

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by IamWonderful: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
EsomahJD:
One of the finest man from Sw is going down.

Nepotism infected country.

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by IamWonderful: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Nigerians should all rally around USA in enthroning accountability and adherence to established processes by insisting on an independent investigation by an external auditor.

Nigerian leaders have long grown accustomed to not been held accountable in discharging their duties:
-They have looted $600 billion dollars since 1960 without being held to account.
-Disobey court orders.
-Order arrests of critics that speak against corruption and misgovernance.
-Circumvent laid down processes for procurement and employment.

Here are the benefits that will be derived from the investigation:

- If Akinwumi Adesina is absolved by the external inevstigator, the stereotype that all Nigerian's are crooks will be proven wrong.
- It will boost Adewumi personal and political capital and put him in a position as the front runner for the 2023 election.

Let us all rally around the Americans and support an independent investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:

All thanks to Trump....

As for our brothers from Upper Iweka bridge, by 2023, each region would have a big opportunity to listen to their own songs..Whether na smooth Melody or wack song.

grin
Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
We already know them, we always know where to get them

Visa ban for Mc oluomo children vs don't visit sin of father on children in James Nwafor
Tinubu should be killed vs Peter Obi is honest
Buhari is corrupt vs Atiku is a Saint
David (PDP) is a youth vs Desmond should be dragged
Lekki fake massacre vs oyigbo real massacre
Good justice for lekki shooting victims vs denial of ezu river dead bodies

I can go on and on, the more they try the more other neutral tribe hate them.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by IamWonderful: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
For me adesina is going no where
But since America is involve am afraid,
But I prefer they allow the young man
That’s the best candidate yoruba can present in 2023
Moreover what concerns America with Africa development bank
SarkinYarki:
Supported
SarkinYarki:

Typical Berebe Muslim .... Always supporting their criminals
SouthNigerian:
Yo right Mr Ruud. I personally sees no wrong in the United States call for external investigation on Adeshina.

There must be an overwhelming evidence which prompt the US to make the call.

If Adeshina is indeed pure of the allegations, let him prove it.

Yes we are cowards & hypocrites. We need someone as bold & defiant as you. We need you to fix a protest date so we can follow as you lead the line.

So, when are you leading the protest?
proeast:
Of course, anyone who is against the probe of Adeshina is a bigot. After all there is a popular saying that a clear conscience fears no accusation. I don't know why afonjas are trying to make it look like Adeshina is being victimized. These guys should try and live above bigotry, this is the 21st century already!
tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue
TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME cool cool
SouthNigerian:
Yo right Mr Ruud. I personally support the United States in this course.

There must be an overwhelming evidence that prompts the US to call for an independent investigation.

For once, Nigerians should reason beyond sentiments & ethnical emotions.
RuudVanNisteroy:

America shaped Ngozi Iweala right from her days in Harvard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by helinues: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

grin

Una past go soon catch up with all of you people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamWonderful:
I remember on this forum around May when Adewunmi Adeshina was accused of corruption, many tongues were wagging against him, many especially from the south east argued that if US says you are corrupt, you are corrupt.

They don't act without proper and irrefutable evidence, they don't act on hearsay but Adeshina was vindicated somehow.

Now it is the turn of Okonjo iweala accused of been less experience in terms of trade which WTO is all about well we all know Okonjo is a financial expert, her trade competency haven't been placed iñto use, although we all know US is definitely against her for sentimental and personal reasons like Adeshina.

Can the same set of people that came out and say Adeshina was obviously corruption because "almighty" accused him of corruption say Okonjo iweala isn't qualified because "almighty" US said so?

Let's us shun hypocrisy and tribalism. Yesterday it was Adeshina today it is Okonjo iweala.

Nigerian are illiterate and stupid, Nigeria is 158 in the world human development index the country is last in the world in everything but they still want to vote for themselves so that they can suffer more
Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by BlowYourMind: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wonderful, if south west is accused of corruption by US it is true but if south east is accused of incompetence by US it is nepotism, sentimental, bias, injustice against the black, see them hypocrites

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by IamWonderful: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigerian are illiterate and stupid, Nigeria is 158 in the world human development index the country is last in the world in everything but they still want to vote for themselves so that they can suffer more
Your point is?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by BlowYourMind: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
No one plants yam and harvest corn, It was Adeshina before and he was vindicated I pray Okonjo too is allowed to serve, it is her right

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by TecM0: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
cheesy

Kikikikiki

Hahahaha

The Evil men do karma serves them back

Anyways I hope Buhari reaches out to China the real world trade giant

Eyin Omoluabi eje ebure forgive Ipob miscreants

Okonjo Iweala grew up in Ibadan and attended ST Anne's school molete before traveling to US, she is our own, she is from Delta and part of old western region

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
helinues:

All thanks to Trump....

helinues stop stalking me
na by force?

2 Likes

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by Throwback: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
The cycle of bigotry shouldn't always continue.

No need for this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by sapientia(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Op is sick.

2 Likes

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamWonderful:
Your point is?

Illiteracy in Nigerian problem following an idiot which can do nothing for them
Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by Urekaure: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Didn't trump call buhari lifeless? And Africa a shithole country?
Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by DrObum(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is something many people wouldn't tell you, you are a fool!
Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by rowland545(m): 6:06am On Oct 30, 2020
This thread should be closed...it has all traces of tribalism and it should be condemned.

I don't know how we got to this level...but we should try as much as possible to create love and support...that's y d northeners r more united than us....

1 Like

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by Notatribalist(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2020
IamWonderful:

Nan tribalism go kill you one day.Befor u call me igbo i am from Edo state.Ode

1 Like

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by MJluv(f): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeria case no get cure.

1 Like

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2020
US is a bully that's all I know
Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by IamWonderful: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Notatribalist:
Nan tribalism go kill you one day.Befor u call me igbo i am from Edo state.Ode
You own your mouth, your life and your death

Re: If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO by IamWonderful: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2020
rowland545:
This thread should be closed...it has all traces of tribalism and it should be condemned.

I don't know how we got to this level...but we should try as much as possible to create love and support...that's y d northeners r more united than us....
Hypocrite you are creating love when they bring their bigotry, you keep quiet, you saw all the screenshot of those that were saying US was right to probe Adeshina because he must be corrupt because it is US that is accusing him, now it Okonjo been accused of incompetence, can we say that are not right because it is Okonjo iweala,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation: Man Cut His Nigerian Passport Into Pieces / Omokri Offers $50k For Photo Of Him At Aso Villa Event On 06May2014 / Tinubu Inner Circle & Cabinet That Will Make Nigeria An Economic Powerhouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.