Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pepe Panious-the Black Child By Supersurupe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pepe Panious-the Black Child By Supersurupe (442 Views)

God's Perfect Child By Chrysanthemum / Poem: Mother’s Love For Her Child By Shebornley / "Little Child" By REG Armattoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pepe Panious-the Black Child By Supersurupe by Ihenzy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yes am black and am proud - excessive melanin.

Don't let the looks fool you, accept yourself even if the society does not.

Black like the coffee cos everybody loves coffee,
The darker the Berry the sweeter the seeds.

A skin whose essence is made of honey and gold,
But who’s story has been summed up to that of slavery and oppression.

People of colour, actually colour adds beauty,
Yes am beautiful, am courageous and smart.

My skin glows under the radiance of the sun and shines in the darkest nights.

Nature can't be cheated, dark skin is priceless cos it's not something you can buy.

Have heard so many scorning my skin texture but the more they try to break me the more I get this feeling of pride that there's none like me.

A perfect match for every outfit, A spectacle fort now and for the future.
Pepe the black child

(1) (Reply)

First Nigeria Horror Movie Coming Soon / If You're A Writer, You Need To See This... / I Need A Tech Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.