Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

NIGERIA MY COUNTRY... .. What If,,,,, - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NIGERIA MY COUNTRY... .. What If,,,,, (317 Views)

Nigeria, My Own � / My Country / I Weep For My Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA MY COUNTRY... .. What If,,,,, by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
What if….. What if.. My poem for nigeria ��

nigeria �� my country ,,, what if,,,, what if.. .

Life is being played like a movie �, with too many scenes and it's being plan out

We woke up to the plaque of pandemic but it becomes a thing of joke to people and a cash out for others. Too many donations with too many diversion.now it's time to clear the card �.

what if #endsars protest was sponsored to divert attention.
To create chaos among they people and later to violence and now to looting

what if govt planned to do that so that to say � palliatives were given but now located by people that means no questions to answer

What if what if nigeria �� is just a country where we got treated like sheeps as only the shepherd controls where to turn

What if what if its just a random thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Young Writers Set To Celebrate Achebe @90 Tomorrow / The Heart Has Its Reason -by Romay Cupido / Weekly Reading Of Half Of A Yellow Sun Written By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.