Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos (29926 Views)

FG To Raise Power Tariff December, Begins Free Meters Purchase / Strike: NRC Directs Shutdown Of Abuja-Kaduna, Lagos-Ibadan, Warri Train Services / Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by oz4real83(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Didi2d:

Oshiomole wey suppose bargain for Edo people no dey federal level again na
even when Oshiomole was national party chairman of APC, same thing was happening. Have u checked Benin-abuja road? It also leads to Oshiomole's town but the road is still deplorable before and after his time as chairman. In southern Nigeria especially southsouth, the people don t benefit even when their sons and daughters hold federal political positions. We only use federal might to fight ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by babaneenoni(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2020
the will give u meter with 200k debt smh awon omo buhari
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Lexusgs430: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2020
This government swims in controversy.........

Why not in Wazobia states?....

What use is a meter, without electricity supply......... cheesy
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by okonyia(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2020
I wonder why this government is so tribalistic and insensitive. How can you start distribution of miters in only Noth and West with include South East/ South South.
Why is it that they can't be sensitive and know that this is one of the area that they continue to show their sentiment and has caused suspicious in the past 5 five years

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by iamdaquin01(f): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Why did the start with two northern states?
Why not pick from different zones?
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Burruchaga71(m): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2020
osarog:
South south no follow ?
Even south east... I still don't understand these people.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Danny50: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Must everything starts from the north?
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2020
daddytime:
Metering wahala wey don dey worse pass estimated billing.

Laslas, na run the incompetent disco investors go run abandon this their scam investment by the time everybody don bypass their meters, na collapse these their thieving enterprise go collapse.

YOU NEED A DOCTOR.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by daddytime(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

YOU NEED A DOCTOR.

True! Exactly, the same doctor that's been attending to you and the people who forgot to abort you.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Bluntemperor: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
So says a Government that hoards ordinary Cacovid Garri and Noddles.
Id1ots who will just give 2-3 households, take pictures, and start selling the remaining.
Nigerian youths are awoke, we are waiting for you politicians at bending corner.

It is foolishness to ask free Meters from DISCO,especially the Ikeja Disco.
That organization is an abomination,for it to be doing -Off and ON in their domain from -Ikeja-Ikorodu(where they do 3-Days Off and 1-Day On, and out of the 3 - days,there are so many Off again-day and night! We pay for darkness!
Those Meters are going to be sold to the traumatized populace,even though the Federal government gave them free!
Would the same Federal Government ask the DISCOS to disclose fully,how the Meters will be distributed and gives us who and who collected them?
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Ogbenison1: 7:39am On Oct 30, 2020
Commentor:

Nothing ever pacifies you lot.

Bitterness has now become a habit.

You don't understand.....if you are using direct light before installing Meter you will surely know what we are saying. The meter stuff is fraud on the masses go and ask those currently apply for meter now. Before I'm using direct light and I can use anything, they used to gives me bill of 2500 monthly and I applied for meter now without using Cooker, Deep Freezer and AC 5000 cannot take me for month just for 2 Bedroom. It is simply a fraud.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by 9gerian: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2020
Well said!

nedekid:

Metering is better. Throughout the lockdown and after ie 6 months I used just 80 units in my office just to pump water etc. I would have being paying 45k every month if I did not have the meter. Other businesses in the complex got that bill.
Now my advarage useaage a month is less than 7k. Imagine that my estimated Nepa bill before I got my meter in February was 40-45k monthly.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by WibusJaga: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2020
ABUJA—THE Federal Government last night said that it will commence...

Let them commence first.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Ogbenison1: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2020
I'm 100% Agree with you.

The meter stuff is fraud on the masses go and ask those currently apply for meter now. Before I'm using direct light and I can use anything, they used to gives me bill of 2500 monthly and I applied for meter now without using Cooker, Deep Freezer and AC 5000 cannot take me for month just for 2 Bedroom. It is simply a fraud.

daddytime:

Laslas, na run the incompetent disco investors go run abandon this their scam investment by the time everybody don bypass their meters, na collapse these their thieving enterprise go collapse.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by bigstan11787(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2020
Come to think of it, are we really suppose to buy meter...something that its still not your personal property... And we pay tax and every single bill
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Elrasheed95: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2020
Free meter for where? I have paid 48000 naira for about 5 months now with no meter in sight and they promised 10 day delivery period after payment.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by adegoke19: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2020
Another scam. Watch out
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Okoroawusa: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2020
I Love PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by ThugBoy(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2020
Na manage him take add Lagos join 3 state don become nation wide Aboki govt
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Digitalcreator(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2020
Please how do i get one
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Redcrafton: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2020
okonyia:
I wonder why this government is so tribalistic and insensitive. How can you start distribution of miters in only Noth and West with include South East/ South South.
Why is it that they can't be sensitive and know that this is one of the area that they continue to show their sentiment and has caused suspicious in the past 5 five years

The funniest part is that people including Nairaland are seeing the injustice done by Nigeria state on daily basis but they turn a blind eye.

If people carry flags and ready to be shot by the army in pursuing their right...you will see things like "Nairaland Says No To Secessionists" Wicked ethnic bigots will say nobody is marginalized. Though it is within their right as owners of platform to do as they like, but it will show impartiality if they can have a permanent section saying "Nairaland Says No To Marginalization", to show that they understand that this is a problem.

Tambuwal warns Buhari against politics of exclusion

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/tambuwal-warns-buhari-against-politics-of-exclusion/

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by nurain150(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2020
Le124:
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/fg-begins-nationwide-distribution-of-1m-free-meters-in-kano-kaduna-lagos/
Las Las na to chop money.there is nothing any Nigeria government n can do that I will believe them
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2020
What about PHED (Portharcourt)?

When are they starting metering all houses.

I observed that this #ENDSARS has make government to wake up from their slumber by doing what by doing the necessary thing populace needs.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Jlow2: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Lagos, Kano and Kaduna re not the only States in Nigeria, dey should tell us what every state is getting.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by FlordFlorez(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2020
God, make e reach me o.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by victorioushands: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Roadside journalism. How is it a nationwide distribution of free meters if it's only in Kano Kaduna and Lagos?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Tareq1105: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Commentor:

Nothing ever pacifies you lot.

Bitterness has now become a habit.

Why not start with Lagos, Kaduna, and Enugu? This nepotism has no end in sight.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Arabs999: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
So says a Government that hoards ordinary Cacovid Garri and Noddles.
Id1ots who will just give 2-3 households, take pictures, and start selling the remaining.
Nigerian youths are awoke, we are waiting for you politicians at bending corner.
The next target is the Polithiefcians and their properties. Them go hear whrrin when the burnings and killings start

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Larrykaysail(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2020
Le124:
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/fg-begins-nationwide-distribution-of-1m-free-meters-in-kano-kaduna-lagos/
na lie, invoice of over 80,000 naira was issue to us.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by Efewestern: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2020
daddytime:

Why will you want to bypass their meter? why don't we like doing things right in this country? we complain about our leaders, but we the people lack the morals the do anything right.

I fear for the future.
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by holatin(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2020
we need it in my house....imagine paying 5000 per month. for an ordinary room....
Re: FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos by AMvanquish: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2020
Why make people purchase meters earlier and now later start giving free meters. This Sh*t ain't right and fair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House / Jibrin Pictured Watching Chelsea-Man U Game / Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.