Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic (716 Views)

Teenager Who Was Raped In Abia State Commits Suicide (see Her Pic) / This Is The Nairaland Babe With The Longest Hair / Has Anyone Ever Broken This Nairaland Record? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by Johnnny(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
A couple of years ago, I copied this pic of a nairaland babe for keeps (confession embarassed embarassed embarassed), but I forgot to save it by her name.

I named it "Beauty" because that was what came to my mind on seeing the pic.   

But now I wish I knew her Username and/or name.  Can you help me?   Thanks in advance. wink
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
hahahhahhahahahhaha lol

I think she is openlovely. not sure.
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by Acidosis(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2011
She try but she nor still fyne reach my babe
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by ifyalways(f): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
Opelovely.
I have her address.
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by julia030(f): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hi Julie here, its a very nice picture but sorry I see her for the 1st time.

smiley  wink cheesy  grin  sad  tongue  lipsrsealed  cry

free tv
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by Johnnny(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
ifyalways:

Opelovely.
I have her address.

Can you share the address with me PLEASE?
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by Johnnny(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
Acidosis:

She try but she nor still fyne reach my babe

Who is ur babe on nairaland, post her pics here for us to compare her with opelovely cool cool
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by ifyalways(f): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2011
Johnnny:

Can you share the address with me PLEASE?
How so?
Type it here so the whole world wud stalk her?
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by Johnnny(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
nope, just send it to johnonline2005@yahoo.com,

Thanks so much wink wink wink
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by ifyalways(f): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2011
Sorry but i can't do that without her permission either  sad
I would tell her abt this thread and hopefully she wud contact you . . .If she is interested.

Can u take down her pictures now undecided
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by Johnnny(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2011
how do i take the pic off pls
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by ifyalways(f): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
Go back to that your first post,click on modify,go to browse and un-click the pic then click post reply.
It shld work  undecided
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by Johnnny(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
It worked big time, thanks. You are a real darling, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by ifyalways(f): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2011
Goodluck wink
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by koolchicco: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
Opelove I'm certain. Chei that gurl fine die
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by CrazyMan(m): 2:13am On Mar 12, 2011
I might have helped but unfortunately I didn’t see any pictures. sad
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by foreignboy: 2:51am On Mar 12, 2011
She is too ugly
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by Brite02(m): 3:50am On Mar 12, 2011
@OP.
Wia's d pix na?
Re: Do You Know The Name Of This Nairaland Babe? I Only Have Her Pic by GeorgeD1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnny,
i'd be very careful how i openly hanker after that babe if i were you.reason being that she might be married now and her hubby might just be reading this!

(1) (Reply)

Our Cattle Are Registered Pdp Members - Fulani Nomads / For Pet Lover's / HIDDEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.