Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Expected Weight Of Broiler Chicken: Are You Getting It Right? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Expected Weight Of Broiler Chicken: Are You Getting It Right? (413 Views)

Expected weight of broiler chicken: Are you getting it right? / Tips To Cut Cost Of Broiler And Catfish Feed By More Than 50% / Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expected Weight Of Broiler Chicken: Are You Getting It Right? by Chidisam(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Every quest has a mission and an expectation, without an expectation, morale will go down and resources will dry out. So, it is almost important as a poultry farmer to have an expected weight of your broiler chickens as they age, this will not only raise your morale and enthusiasm but will as well lead to better welfare for your broiler chickens to attain the much desire weight- You will be focused with a target and with a better management

So, by the end of this post, you should be able to determine

Average daily gain (ADG)
Feed Conversion Ratio ( FCR)
weight of broiler chicken per day
Weight of broiler at 4 weeks
Weight of broiler at 6 weeks
Weight of broiler chicken per week
How many kgs of feed will a broiler consume in 8 weeks

To achieve the above objectives, I am going to provide you with a broiler chart (for male and female broiler) to enable you to determine the expected weight of your broiler chicken at various stages... To continue, clink the link

https://poultryfarmguide.com/blog/expected-weight-of-broiler-chicken-are-you-getting-it-right/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Vegetable Farm Is No Longer Growing / How To Start Trading Plantain With Less Than N20,000 / Should I Farm Cassava Or Corn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.