Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Miss Nolllywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Odede Mourn Kid Sister That Died Last Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nolllywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Odede Mourn Kid Sister That Died Last Year (262 Views)

Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Bbnaija Organizer Mr Olushola Akande Asked Me To Sleep With Him To Get A Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nolllywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Odede Mourn Kid Sister That Died Last Year by Rosenews2233: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
We saw the photos where the Organizer Miss Nolllywood Beauty Pageant posted on his Facebook wrote emotional stuffs about his kid sister who died at the age of 20years with leukemia and information said she was even a final year old student of the Niger Delta University.

See what he wrote

MY LOVELY KID SIS, CONTINUE TO REST ON.

Today make it 1year that you left me without a word after promising me on your sick bed, brother my sweetheart, don't worry I will not die don't worry yourself i will stay alive for you to see your children and later you left.

I love you so much preye my sweetheart as i normally call you.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Mercy Eke Meets With Bbnaija Laycon (video) / Davido Reacts As DJ Cuppy Says He Should Start Calling Him “aunty Cuppy” / Shocking Fact About Nigerian Pastors You Didn’t And Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.