Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly (34434 Views)

30,000 Graduates Get FG’s Agriculture Extension Service Jobs / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pass the test at once, call 0_7_0_8_4_1_8_5_6_3_3
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by AutosBay(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
forever24:
Pass the test at once, call 0_7_0_8_4_1_8_5_6_3_3
I've messaged you on WhatsApp
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Oladayopop(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
I need someone to help me with his or her LASSRA number please
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by JIMMY1393: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Craaaa:

Keep on defending bad government. How can you tell me govt cannot make d resources and money available. When one politician is cashing out millions on a monthly basis. Well, enough of this kind of argument. Its people like you that support buhari govt and corruption. They actually know what to do but it would affect their personal gains if things are done rightly so don't defend unemployment rates using other countries as a point of reference just like your mentor did mojisola.

Nobody hates buhari more than me...if I see that man I can shoot him and I wouldn't care ...but that doesn't mean he's entirely the reason for the unemployment rate...obviously things can be improved...BUT to suddenly create millions of jobs for millions of Nigeria is not beans na...it would take time and planning that's what I meant when I said what you said doesn't make sense ..you said you want them to give jobs to people over 30yrs abi? Ok will they now go to the companies and start finding job positions that are already filled to fill in more people? You say it like there are jobs available but they aren't employing people ...spaces are filled up in companies...and that's why they are doing Internship here and not real job cos internship is not an actual job but a temporary one where you get trained ...to summarize..to create millions of jobs isn't beans...it takes time ...and I know they can do it...but it won't happen overnight

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Craaaa: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Nobody hates buhari more than me...if I see that man I can shoot him and I wouldn't care ...but that doesn't mean he's entirely the reason for the unemployment rate...obviously things can be improved...BUT to suddenly create millions of jobs for millions of Nigeria is not beans na...it would take time and planning that's what I meant when I said what you said doesn't make sense ..you said you want them to give jobs to people over 30yrs abi? Ok will they now go to the companies and start finding job positions that are already filled to fill in more people? You say it like there are jobs available but they aren't employing people ...spaces are filled up in companies...and that's why they are doing Internship here and not real job cos internship is not an actual job but a temporary one where you get trained ...to summarize..to create millions of jobs isn't beans...it takes time ...and I know they can do it...but it won't happen overnight
Are you aware of ghost workers?
Are you aware jobs are been sold in millions?
Are you aware that some fg workers have like 5 jobs especially lecturers? Let's tell ourselves the truth. The rate of unemployment is caused by corruption bro. There is a way jobs would be equally shared and even then unemployed would understand that its still fair enough so bro there absolutely no reason for your defense mechanism.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by JIMMY1393: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Craaaa:

Are you aware of ghost workers?
Are you aware jobs are been sold in millions?
Are you aware that some fg workers have like 5 jobs especially lecturers? Let's tell ourselves the truth. The rate of unemployment is caused by corruption bro. There is a way jobs would be equally shared and even then unemployed would understand that its still fair enough so bro there absolutely no reason for your defense mechanism.

Defense mechanism? I'm not defending any retard...I'm only spitting facts...that ghost worker tale is a fucking lie...you sef how can you believe it...thought you were smart...how can a company be paying salary to someone and they don't know the person isn't working with them? How does such a thing happen? Only plausible way is if the company was hacked...the actual truth behind ghost workers is the money they have embezzled...in order to cover their tracks they now come up with that lie..abi did you see them arrest anybody? Wake up bro it's not everything you see on news that's real...

For the jobs that are being sold in millions ...that one at the end of the day someone is still getting employed wether they pay their way in or not so not really a valid point

And for the fg working 5 jobs...who on this earth do you know only has one source of income? In other countries do the fg workers only work their fg job? If you yourself were and fg worker and you had another job would you quit the 2nd job? Stop being ignorant please...jobs won't appear in a single day and that is a fact...up to a thousand jobs can be made available within a week that ok sure of...but millions would take weeks...new companies need to be formed to create job vacancies...if there are no vacancies how do you want to give people jobs? Abi will you go and chance the people working there already?
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by felony101(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2020
Thanxz for not abusing me... 1st step to change... Yes am a government worker but I have a moving business dat keeps me going... Government salary doesn't serve anything...my pastor says u stop complaining it weakens ur faith in urself
faithfull18:

Please take a seat and take your advice. I am sure you hustled for a government job. Why didn't you take your advice and go learn a trade and start a business instead after all Nigeria has presented you the opportunities.

Just like the politicians, I didn't expect much from you.

Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by faithfull18(f): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2020
felony101:
Thanxz for not abusing me... 1st step to change... Yes am a government worker but I have a moving business dat keeps me going... Government salary doesn't serve anything...my pastor says u stop complaining it weakens ur faith in urself
Alright, my point is stating what's currently on ground because the truth is the Nigerian environment isn't an enabling one and the government isn't doing enough.

It's not complaining because this country and the resources in it belongs to everyone of us and not a select few. That's where I am coming from.

Provide an enabling environment and let people choose what to do, not everybody wants to be an entrepreneur.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Craaaa: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Defense mechanism? I'm not defending any retard...I'm only spitting facts...that ghost worker tale is a fucking lie...you sef how can you believe it...thought you were smart...how can a company be paying salary to someone and they don't know the person isn't working with them? How does such a thing happen? Only plausible way is if the company was hacked...the actual truth behind ghost workers is the money they have embezzled...in order to cover their tracks they now come up with that lie..abi did you see them arrest anybody? Wake up bro it's not everything you see on news that's real...

For the jobs that are being sold in millions ...that one at the end of the day someone is still getting employed wether they pay their way in or not so not really a valid point

And for the fg working 5 jobs...who on this earth do you know only has one source of income? In other countries do the fg workers only work their fg job? If you yourself were and fg worker and you had another job would you quit the 2nd job? Stop being ignorant please...jobs won't appear in a single day and that is a fact...up to a thousand jobs can be made available within a week that ok sure of...but millions would take weeks...new companies need to be formed to create job vacancies...if there are no vacancies how do you want to give people jobs? Abi will you go and chance the people working there already?
Now I know you not really a Nigerian. No need arguing with you. Stay safe bra.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Fabinho: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
CaptMarvel:
Chaii! The assessment knocked me out!
Who passed it.?

I no sure say people go pass that test � What is even the pass mark?
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by CaptMarvel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fabinho:

I no sure say people go pass that test � What is even the pass mark?
hahaha how I go know, I had 23%, how about u.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Fabinho: 1:44am On Nov 03, 2020
CaptMarvel:
hahaha how I go know, I had 23%, how about u.

lmaoo 20%
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Richardlove(m): 4:47am On Nov 03, 2020
I need your assistant. I was told to try after 30 days. If you can put me on the "Go" before then.
leks4sure:
I helped a friend to write and he passed successfully.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by CaptMarvel(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Fabinho:

lmaoo 20%
hahaha! Na wa o. And they said till next month. Abeg those guys are not ready to offer someone a job jere!
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by JIMMY1393: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Craaaa:

Now I know you not really a Nigerian. No need arguing with you. Stay safe bra.

Keep living in denial...stay safe
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by uc4uandc(f): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2020
GUYS, I CAN'T LOGIN AFTER REGISTRATION. IT KEEPS TELLING ME "YOU ARE NOT YET REGISTERED ON THIS PLATFORM"
BUT I HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED FROM MY EMAIL.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Oyindha: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
pls I have been trying to retake the test but the page ain't popping up the retake test session
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by ib4real95(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
How do i get LASSRA number edakun?
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by lanrywatt(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
I can't find the link to any assessment, neither was their any on my profile..how do you guys go about the assessment
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Whois(m): 2:28am On Nov 10, 2020
Wahala for who no be immortal genius Has anyone been able to pass the test? Please let us know
grin
gpercuxionz:
Nonsense scamming format, after registration, they will ask you to take a pre assessment online test, 30 questions in 15mins,. Unless if and only if you are an immortal genius that is when you will get 60% from those questions, at the end they will say you fail and you are not qualified for an internship position... Try it and see, if am lying come and arrest me in my house, I will give you my address..
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Bestlily(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2020
ib4real95:
How do i get LASSRA number edakun?

find lassra website online and check for the location that match you LG
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by FakoMaybach1: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Looking for Account clerk and Bookeeper in the following locations

- Ibadan
- Lekki/Ajah

Job description includes keeping records and preparing subsidiary books of account
Pay is 30,000 per month

Interested candidates should send CV and Cover letter with choice of location as subject
Examples of subject : Account Clerk Ibadan then attach CV with a cover letter

Send to eziketoochukwu01@gmail.com copy Info@hodgeconsultng.com
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by ib4real95(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2020
Bestlily:

find lassra website online and check for the location that match you LG
Thank you
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by highra(f): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
lanrywatt:
I can't find the link to any assessment, neither was their any on my profile..how do you guys go about the assessment
Pls I need answer to this
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by highra(f): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
highra:

Pls I need answer to this
I am experiencing same
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by johnjohnson(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2020
highra:

I am experiencing same

Same here....if you have a better knowledge of how to access the test again please let us know
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by johnjohnson(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
The test is now accessable, kindly check your dashboards
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by RayAngel(f): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
as anybody who took the test second time get to see there score.
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by At10tion: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
How can one pass the test once!
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Fratello(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
There was an update of Personality test and Employability training on Saturday which I registered for PT first,

I got mail to wait for 48hrs for the test link then proceed. Or email one wrong email address they sent. Now it's past 48hrs, no mail and yahoo replied and highlighted the mail they gave me as wrong. Plus the PT and ET update on my profile don disappear as at this moment. I don tire for this country
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Trust034: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
pls is the registration ongoing?
Re: Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly by Emmydarsy: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Am patiently waiting for d 40k.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.