Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good (4980 Views)

Love And Sexless Marriages Are Quite Popular In Japan / Damn!!! The Galaxy Note 10 Lite Makes Me Want To Dump The Note 10+ / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good by andelawhite: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
CEO of original phone part makers, i hail thee.
sunshineV:
clown! phone with fake parts
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good by abbiboy: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
sunshineV:
WAHALA for who go buy this spark 5 pro

What are the defect or quality issue u observed?
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good by abbiboy: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Exumal:
In patience we await Umidigi a9pro! P60, 6gb ram, 128/64gb rom,. Thermometer.... cool

Horrible phone with very poor battery life and low quality camera...the phone is speaking to u now.
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good by Exumal: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
abbiboy:

Horrible phone with very poor battery life and low quality camera...the phone is speaking to u now.

Have you used one personally?
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good by Kingsean(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
abbiboy:

Bros are u okay? 48mp Sony camera is low quality? the same camera setup on Redmi note 7 and note 8 is low quality? this is hilarious. the Umidigi A9pro would smash Tecno spark 5 pro anyday anytime
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good by abbiboy: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kingsean:

Bros are u okay? 48mp Sony camera is low quality? the same camera setup on Redmi note 7 and note 8 is low quality? this is hilarious. the Umidigi A9pro would smash Tecno spark 5 pro anyday anytime

U make me laff...chinko will suprise u.
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good by abbiboy: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Exumal:

Have you used one personally?

That's why am using.
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good by Exumal: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
abbiboy:

That's why am using.

can't say much on that but with my little experience with Umidigi phones, they are superb. I regret loosing that A3x till now. More so, don't expect flagship pictures qualities from the phone oh. Are you saying transson phone at the same price with the phone can out do it in camera capabilities?
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good by Kingsean(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
abbiboy:

U make me laff...chinko will suprise u.

guy u don't have a point. Tecno is also a Chinese brand. the Umidigi A9pro camera beats that of Tecno spark 5 pro hands down. I've tested both cameras and I can tell u outright the A9pro is a beast. even the Samsung cameras on the Umidigi A7pro are better than that Tecno phone
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good by Kingsean(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Exumal:

can't say much on that but with my little experience with Umidigi phones, they are superb. I regret loosing that A3x till now. More so, don't expect flagship pictures qualities from the phone oh. Are you saying transson phone at the same price with the phone can out do it in camera capabilities?

abeg help me tell am o. Tecno get better camera? the guy is just a cry baby. he should go back to Tecno and stop spewing trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Download/install Dictionary On My Nokia N900? / Help On How To Open The Back Cover Of Tecno L8 Lite / Pls How Much Is Android Z9 Kimfly Company (china )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.