Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax (4637 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Total (HND) Graduate Trainee Recruitment/a.p Test 2013 / Faan Recruitment; A Charade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by JISIDAISY(f): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2007
I would like to state this clearly that the said NNPC recruitment is not real. Presently, there are no recruitments going on in NNPC. I am in NNPC Abuja and actually went to the HR Department to find out. There is no such thing at present. I dont know where that news came from but I'ld like to say that NNPC is not recieving CV's just yet. Perhaps in the future, but until it is publisized, Please do not sent in your details.
One love. smiley
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by victori53: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2007
Thank you very much for this. When I saw the above on some sites I knew right away that this is just trash and fraud. I am a friend of Angela255 .ie http://nigerianjobs..com and I want to commend her for not joining the nnpc recruitment hoax.
One love
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by zina1(f): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2007
true talk sista.I'm serving in NNPC Abuja and i also went to the HR Department to confirm the story and the said there's nothing like that.I was also told that if the advert placement wasn't on their web-page,then it's not real.there are no recruitments going on currently.I'll keep you posted if anything concrete comes up.so people please do not listen to anybody who says/tells you NNPC is recruiting grad. trainees.One Love!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by nasnas(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2007
Na wa o! Which can life?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by saknel: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2007
Hi Zina, pls do you have any idea how much nnpc pays graduate trainees, just want to have an idea,
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by JISIDAISY(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2007
The take home per month, besides the allowances is about 66K. But what makes it interesting are the allowances which are not fixed. ie I can specifically tell you what the amounts are. They are also entitled to free health care for life, and free transportation, in addition to gym facilities and all of that. At the end of the day, the general package is a good one. grin
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by JISIDAISY(f): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
sorry guy, I meant to say that I cant specifically tell you what the allowances for the GTs amount to.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by saknel: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2007
pls what kind of allowances are u refering to,
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by JISIDAISY(f): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2007
Saknel, I mean Housing allowance, Holiday allowance and per DIEM for those who get to travel. Mostmake their money from the DIEM. Over and out.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by saknel: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2007
Thanks a lot, just wondering if DPR pays as good as nnpc does,
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by leeleeboy: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2007
angry what are we doing to ourselves here on nairaland if we keep giving out information that are not true and we end up deceiving people about jobs opening here and there that do not exist. we have to be true to ourselves. be warned
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by awa(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2007
I will wish to commend JISIDAISY for her contributions so far on this issue of whether or not NNPC recruiting. She has really shown great sense of commitments so that Nairalanders won't have to start increasing the revenue of NIPOST via irrelevant or say unsolicited posting of CVs to Abuja. This kind gesture from JISIDAISY is an encouraging one to be emulated by all and sundry. Also, we should be more certain about what we post to the House for consumptions. By God's grace "we will all get there".
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by opuama(f): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2007
I wonder why people would want 2 carry such news that has generated insults on nairaland.
Even those that managed to get 2.1 thru the back door pounced on the oppurtunity to insult nairalanders.
Please always verify ur info before posting it on this thread.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2010
I want to know the salary structure of dpr nigeria for fresh graduate ,and where they train their staff.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Shoprite / Apply Now For Aminu Dabo College Of Health Sciences And Technology Recruitment / Skye Rec. Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.