Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Buy And Sell Crypto Currency Such As Btc, Eth, Tron, Xrp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Buy And Sell Crypto Currency Such As Btc, Eth, Tron, Xrp (287 Views)

TIKKY XCHANGE (Btc, eth , pi, Usdt, cashapp, Giftcards, Busd and PayPal) / Landmann PERFECT MONEY, BNB, BTC ETH Exchange And Feedback Thread / 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Buy And Sell Crypto Currency Such As Btc, Eth, Tron, Xrp by Okwori12(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
I buy Bitcoin and others at a very good price.

Am into real time business and am not a scammer. My office location is at No. 2A Victor Malu Road, New G.R.A, Makurdi.

YOU can come in person let's transact. or you can send someone over here for verification of my business location before we transact. Be rest assured that your coin is safe with me. If you are a scammer please don't chat me.

Call or WhatsApp: 08144060240

www.instagram.com/pillarzstudio
Emmanuel Okwori

1 Like

Re: I Buy And Sell Crypto Currency Such As Btc, Eth, Tron, Xrp by Kabila64: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okwori12:
I buy Bitcoin and others at a very good price.

Am into real time business and am not a scammer. My office location is at No. 2A Victor Malu Road, New G.R.A, Makurdi.

YOU can come in person let's transact. or you can send someone over here for verification of my business location before we transact. Be rest assured that your coin is safe with me. If you are a scammer please don't chat me.

Call or WhatsApp: 08144060240

www.instagram.com/pillarzstudio
Emmanuel Okwori

Not everyone stays in Makurdi. Infact majority of Ecurrency traders live in the West like Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun, etc. And that's why the best way people trade here is through Nairaland escrow. So if u are for real, we can use wese90 as Escrow. U can search his name here on Nairaland and see the wonderful testimonies from various trader about wese90 escrow service.
Re: I Buy And Sell Crypto Currency Such As Btc, Eth, Tron, Xrp by Okwori12(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kabila64:

Not everyone stays in Makurdi. Infact majority of Ecurrency traders live in the West like Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun, etc. And that's why the best way people trade here is through Nairaland escrow. So if u are for real, we can use wese90 as Escrow. U can search his name here on Nairaland and see the wonderful testimonies from various trader about wese90 escrow service.

Thank you for the info
Re: I Buy And Sell Crypto Currency Such As Btc, Eth, Tron, Xrp by Healthquest: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kabila64:

its true .
How much is ur rate and agree to use escrow

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate $3000/week From Your Online Store / Xboffin Media Set To Become Go-to For The Best SEO Services In Ibadan / Request To Buy Jetty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.