Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital (40321 Views)

Breaking: INEC Finally Grants Peter Obi Access To Inspect Election Materials / Appeal Court Grants Lagos Request To Join Rivers’ Suit On VAT / Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by AustineCJ: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
They waited outside for over 30mins before granting access inside the hospital.
lies .... they waited outside for 30mins before been granted access inside the premises n not the hospital. After some mins they left .... n came back hours later. Get ur facts right.
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Oizee(f): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
mimimiles93:

Why can't y'all use your god given brains to reason for once?

Do you know the cost of keeping dead body in a morgue?

Why would army carry something they're trying to get rid off in order to delete trace of evidence to their morgue?

This whole mess started with Falz and his likes posting fake pictures of fake dead people up and down. They were debunked.

Then Dj Witch came with her imaginary numbers of dead bodies.
A film producer who was also at the scene debunked it.Saying there were no dead bodies.

Then a lady claimed her son died as the cause of the event of Lekki toll gate we were later told she is not the real mother of the boy.

Why can't y'all see that all these are plans by opposition party to ruin the reputation of this country?

This is 10days since the incident happened. No one has come out no family has come out even when the Lagos state govt begged them to come out none has.

You know we black people we like awoof. We like money. If truly people died, don't you think their family would come out as to get compensated with cash and appointments?

No sensible individual or organization will take an exhibit to their morgue.
my brother, I also don't believe the lekki massacre bcuz I haven't seen any one to even claim a victim of the lekki shooting and support no party or politicians, since you are so much gifted with brain, tell me one single reason why they'll deny them access to the morgue? Let them be open to us.
They aren't consistent with their own theory since everything started, who do we believe now?
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Ofemmanu1: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
mimimiles93:
Have u ever heard the word STRAY?
You said hoodlums killed em, now you're talking about STRAY bullets from the Army??!!
Honestly, if I put your brains in a bird, it would fly backwards.

1 Like

Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by obyrich(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Davash222:
AriseTV is the only sensible TV station in Nigeria presently.
True
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by robosky02(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
mimimiles93:

Why would army carry something they're trying to get rid off in order to delete trace of evidence to their morgue?

This whole mess started with Falz and his likes posting fake pictures of fake dead people up and down. They were debunked.

A film producer who was also at the scene debunked it.Saying there were no dead bodies.

Then a lady claimed her son died as the cause of the event of Lekki toll gate we were later told she is not the real mother of the boy.

Why can't y'all see that all these are plans by opposition party to ruin the reputation of this country?

This is 10days since the incident happened. No one has come out no family has come out even when the Lagos state govt begged them to come out none has.

You know we black people we like awoof. We like money. If truly people died, don't you think their family would come out as to get compensated with cash and appointments?

The two who were confirmed dead got hit by stray bullets because from the video, soldiers shot into the air.

Oya take

Them bankroll you abi

Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Edudevine82: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
mimimiles93:

The two who were confirmed dead got hit by stray bullets because from the video, soldiers shot into the air.

Are you done Mr winning party.
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Femeto: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is it not obvious the Army have something to hide?
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by duduade: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
mimimiles93:

So is that why you want to kill yourself

APC assszzz licker

Tufiakwa
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by robosky02(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
mimimiles93:
Have u ever heard the word STRAY?

Take

Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Geeflow(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
mimimiles93:

honestly speaking you are not worthy to be in the midst of human beings coz you belong to the zoo

1 Like

Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Ghostrye: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
mimimiles93:

quick quiz, you are returning from a bloody massacre of over 20 peacekeeping folks, you happen to have two vans and you are short on time, see there are folks with phones, and people might just come from other places to defend these peaceful people, so what do you do
a) leave the dead bodies lying there
b) take the bodies and dump them in a river somewhere, while wasting valuable time and risking exposure from phone totting folks
c) take them bodies with you and pretend you know nothing about no massacre
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Sterope(f): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pingpong smiley
pocohantas:

Naija army and government just dey use people catch cruise. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by abidem4real: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Army finally grant the Lagos Panel of Inquiry access into the hospital facility.

The panel paid an unscheduled visit to the hospital with the sole purpose of inspecting its morgue.

Lagos Panel of Inquiry leave Military hospital Ikoyi after unsuccessful attempt to inspect the hospital's morgue.

Watch when they were denied access into the facility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTYUA10_X6I

Watch when they were allowed access into the facility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgTJ4qZqKO0

Watch when they left the facility after unsuccessful attempt to inspect the morgue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-dp-AjVKI
After they must have cleared their mess in the course of argument and altercation
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by femmy2010(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Won't it have been easier if we know the names or have the pictures of those we are looking for?
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by nothingzpoil: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Army finally grant the Lagos Panel of Inquiry access into the hospital facility.

The panel paid an unscheduled visit to the hospital with the sole purpose of inspecting its morgue.

Lagos Panel of Inquiry leave Military hospital Ikoyi after unsuccessful attempt to inspect the hospital's morgue.

Watch when they were denied access into the facility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTYUA10_X6I

Watch when they were allowed access into the facility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgTJ4qZqKO0

Watch when they left the facility after unsuccessful attempt to inspect the morgue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-dp-AjVKI
Shame on the judicial panel of inquiry (JPOI).

They have no integrity.

Hungry scalawags, they denied you access into the morgue for over 40mins, after they've (military) done their clean us, you still went in...

Who are you trying to deceive Judicial panel of inquiry?.
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
More like OH COAST IS CLEAR OYA GRANT THEM. PASSAGE grin

If African government fight you..... You need to be strong mentally and emotionally to stand head to head with them

Because they can do anything unchecked and their citizens are not intelligent enough to read and question their actions and body language
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by mimimiles93: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oizee:
my brother, I also don't believe the lekki massacre bcuz I haven't seen any one to even claim a victim of the lekki shooting and support no party or politicians, since you are so much gifted with brain, tell me one single reason why they'll deny them access to the morgue? Let them be open to us.
They aren't consistent with their own theory since everything started, who do we believe now?
Can you just walked into a hospital uninvited and demand to inspect their morgue and they allow you? Use ur brain na.
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by FlordFlorez(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
The dirt job has been done angry
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by iamJ(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
military hospital, you expect them to allow you walk in
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by mosunmola63765: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
:Hoodlums killed them and injured others.Why didnt hoodlums killed them before the army invasion and blackouts?!
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Oizee(f): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
mimimiles93:
Can you just walked into a hospital uninvited and demand to inspect their morgue and they allow you? Use ur brain na.
if police goes anywhere with search warrant won't u allow them? What's the essence of investigating if u will notify them prior to ur coming? They already know the investigative panel exist so why denying them access? Instead of u to give me the answer to the question I asked, u told me to use my brain, I'm confused bro and that's why I need a convincing explanation for what they did.
I believe you are an officer and some things are better left unsaid, no wahala I understand perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
AustineCJ:
lies .... they waited outside for 30mins before been granted access inside the premises n not the hospital. After some mins they left .... n came back hours later. Get ur facts right.
saaphiere:
They waited outside for over 30mins before granting access inside the hospital.
Which one is premises which one is hospital and what's the difference?
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by openmine(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

You said hoodlums killed em, now you're talking about STRAY bullets from the Army??!!
Honestly, if I put your brains in a bird, it would fly backwards.
grin grin

Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by vesselchino(f): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
.l
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
The panel should be careful d army dnt shoot them & disposed their body ooo!
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
they have already done some cleaning, Nigeria army cannot be trusted for now
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by mimimiles93: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oizee:
if police goes anywhere with search warrant won't u allow them? What's the essence of investigating if u will notify them prior to ur coming? They already know the investigative panel exist so why denying them access? Instead of u to give me the answer to the question I asked, u told me to use my brain, I'm confused bro and that's why I need a convincing explanation for what they did.
I believe you are an officer and some things are better left unsaid, no wahala I understand perfectly.
Did the panel go there with a search warrant?
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by atanda247: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
mimimiles93:

You made a very good point but I don't know if am to like ur comments or just pass by.
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by mimimiles93: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
atanda247:
You made a very good point but I don't know if am to like ur comments or just pass by.
pass by. it's not money or food
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Jdbrasco2: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yaa, after removing the dead protesters
Re: Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital by Lamasta(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
I have lost confidence in the NA headed by Buratai a long time ago...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.