Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Which Bis Is The Best - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Bis Is The Best (698 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bis Is The Best by Dagash95: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2011
So getting a BB and i have both mtn and glo sim, Which BIS is faster and better, I want fast speed OO!@
Re: Which Bis Is The Best by Mcleo007(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2011
I have tested every network on bb and from my experience, Etisalat is the best. U'd be surprise that their edge is even faster than mtn 3g. Glo is awesome,just that they frequently have network challenges and the bandwidth attached to their bismonth is a flattering 1.5gb compared to etisalat's 3gb. Airtel is d worst. Mtn is just there,riding on popularity; their service quality is on the average.
Re: Which Bis Is The Best by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2011
Please dont say lm wicked for given you
18g/54g!! Every month!!!!
for proper downloading of heavy files
listening to Live! event on Cnn,bbc
playing Music on youtube
opening of secured site like liberty reserve.facebook,yahoo,gmail,forex
browsing like me 24/7 without watching your Bundles
cos it's unlimited!!!!!!
add me on facebook with
Gej mgbenka ifeanyi
Re: Which Bis Is The Best by Mcleo007(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

Please dont say lm wicked for given you
18g/54g!! Every month!!!!
for proper downloading of heavy files
listening to Live! event on Cnn,bbc
playing Music on youtube
opening of secured site like liberty reserve.facebook,yahoo,gmail,forex
browsing like me 24/7 without watching your Bundles
cos it's unlimited!!!!!!
add me on facebook with
Gej mgbenka ifeanyi

Ole!

(1) (Reply)

Free India Web Proxy Server / I Want To Re-install Window 7 On My Laptop But I Showing Me Error / Windows Password Breaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.