Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

BREAKING NEWS: 4 Shocking Things You Must Know About Facebook Likes And Follower - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING NEWS: 4 Shocking Things You Must Know About Facebook Likes And Follower (217 Views)

Top 13 Best Apps To Get Likes And Followers On Instagram For Free. / These Are The Things You Need To Know About Facebook / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: 4 Shocking Things You Must Know About Facebook Likes And Follower by Temidayo698(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
You may want to say that, purchased followers is a wasted effort, they don't buy product or service.

That is true, if it is done WRONGLY!..

Properly done, it will bring to the business niche followers, who are also ideal customers.

When properly nurtured and engaged they can become loyal customers who you can continually upsell, as long as the product or service is good.

What happens when you buy the right followers (potential followers)?

1. Right followers will engage with page posts: This hungry followers will feast on your posts and engage it!

2. Your nichè follower share your educative page post willingly: This way your business page reach more people who are also potential buyer.

3. They give the page owner FREE REFERRALS: When the the business product or service is good they refer the business to family and friends.

4. They actually BUY the product!
Unlike regular social media friends who just like the advert (with colourful emojis) or say word of encouragement when you advertise your product or service, your nichè customers actually Buy It!

WHY?

Simple,

Your Facebook Page literally give you a platform to advertise your product to a roomful of your ideal customers, (who are actually following the page through Facebook page likes).

For Real?..

YES,..

This buying customers actually open their wallet to pay cash or open their mobile app for transfer...

Now, I will get 700 truck load of ideal customers following your page in just 7 Days....

Facebook charge #25,000 for 700 potential customers.

I will give you this same result for #15,000 in 7 Days...

Contact me now:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/temidayosamuel.mike

WhatsApp: + 2 3 4 8 0 6 0 2 8 6
5 8 6.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Lecture Me On Affiliate Marketing. / Urgently Needed: 15pieces Of 40ft Container Is Needed As Soon As Possible. / Magic Hose@wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.