Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) (60391 Views)

Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs / Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs / Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
people like dangote sef still get their own by the side...the one dem dey perform na for bigger boys/men (elites)
Sharon6:
What's the point of doing money rituals when you won't be richer than Dangote? Rip to the deceased.

Please check my SIGNATURE!
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by GamalNasser: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
I wonder why the reporter decided not to spice this news up by replacing "suspected ritualist" with "Fulani herdsmen"

This one was committed by SW ritualist

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by Glycosunde: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
I wonder why the reporter decided not to spice this news up by replacing "suspected ritualist" with "Fulani herdsmen"

And you think that what you wrote up there made sense.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by bigfish3k: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Don't worry when it is them we wouldn't hesitate
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by Komu1048(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
I spent over fifteen year in Oka Akoko. They are good people, I’m very sure the perpetrator will be found either through intelligence or through jazz. Na all dis long throat boiz go do am

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by mt77: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wickedness abounds in the land. Men should fear God , else the wrath of God will befall this generation.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by NairaHercules(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
But cone head, why na?

Why are you cone heads so wicked sad

Next time I go to yoruba land, I will make sure to go with my helmet. grin

Omo skull miners

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
OriOko88:

Ode. It won't still stop your people from trouping here every morning.
No tribe is a saint when it comes to evil doings. There re thousands of ritualists in okija, anambra state that other neighboring villages dread going over there. Get sense
Do not be deceived.
Most of these accounts are neither from the East nor West.
These are from the people that use divide and rule tactics.
Beware!
Southern Nigeria has to be one to reduce injustice, intimidation and brutality.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
AFONJAS ON THE BEAT AGAIN!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
TMSMedia:
Suspected Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photos)

A 43-year-old security guard has been beheaded by a yet-to-be identified persons suspected to be ritualists in Oka-Akoko community, the headquarters of Akoko South West Local Government Area of Ondo State.

IgbereTV learnt that the victim identified as Rotimi Olukoju, who worked with a microfinance bank in the town, was found dead on Thursday evening, October 29, by some residents in a bush path.

Residents said that Olokoju was killed on his way to the farm in the Iwaro area of Oka Akoko while vital organs of his body were also removed and taken away.

A family member of the late Olukoju, who confirmed the incident on Friday, said his corpse had been taken to the mortuary by the police.

He disclosed that the deceased started working at the microfinance bank a few years ago to complement his farming.

"Now, they have taken his life despite all the suffering. We are pained by his death and most especially the cutting of his head. My brother died a painful death but we have resulted in spiritual means to unravel the real people behind this and I pray God will expose those who did this to us," he said.

Confirming the incident, spokesperson of the Ondo State Police Command, Tee-Leo Ikoro, said they have begun investigation into the crime, adding that the police would soon be meeting with traditional chiefs and stakeholders in the community to tackle the activities of the ritualists.

Vincent Adurewa posted on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100007010132129/posts/2726608730916105/?app=fbl

Dat is one of the disadvantage of lack of SARS, heartless joblbless igbo boyz struggling to be rich to d extent of harvestin peoples organs and doin yahoo yahoo.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
This one shock me oo.
Na my home town be this fa...
Its been almost 17yrs I last visited.
Waiting for all witches and wizards in both family to finish dying before I visit again...

That town was repackaged from ika(wickedness) akoko to oka akoko

17yrs and you haven't seen your folks in the village and you're would be claiming lagosian

Lord HAVE MERCY

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
sarahkom:
Nigeria my country

Ododuwa nation grin
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 12:32am On Oct 31, 2020
I hope thoses advocating for the promotion of African traditional religion and anti-christains are happy with this news?
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by SURVBenedict01(m): 12:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Who are all these animals on Nairaland these days when everything to them is to make a joke out of it
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by SmartMugu: 1:11am On Oct 31, 2020
EyezofGod120:
People.get mind for this country o
I swear. Even cutting a chicken's head is hard for many people, yet some people can cut another person's head and still behave normal. I weep bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Yellowbar demons

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Nothing more than living in afonja land! They can for anything

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 1:32am On Oct 31, 2020
favour32:

Do not be deceived.
Most of these accounts are neither from the East nor West.
These are from the people that use divide and rule tactics.
Beware!
Southern Nigeria has to be one to reduce injustice, intimidation and brutality.
can you trust a Yoruba man?
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2020
blueAgent:
I hope thoses advocating for the promotion of African traditional religion and anti-christains are happy with this news?
As if your MOG's are not among the top people sending them to mine skulls undecided
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by KenModi(m): 2:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Dididrumz:
Naija

When will all these come to an end?

When Nigerians/Africans stop believing in the superstitious, until then, stories like this would continue to grace the front page of Nairaland.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by Bennysam: 3:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Yoruba, nobody should quote me I no well
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by Sultannayef: 4:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Nigeria is doomed. No hope.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 5:19am On Oct 31, 2020
bigcasava1:
can you trust a Yoruba man?
Nobody is pure.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by semiman(m): 5:40am On Oct 31, 2020
the heart of a man is wicked.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 5:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Baba gba!
Ke’she ke
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

As if your MOG's are not among the top people sending them to mine skulls undecided

They are not true MOG, no true servants of God will ever do that.

They are traditional religeon adherents disguised as MOG but still practice their traditional craft.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by Lance07(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2020
AMOTEKUN!!! Where art thou!!!
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2020
blueAgent:

They are not true MOG, no true servants of God will ever do that.

They are traditional religeon adherents disguised as MOG but still practice their traditional craft.
*Sighs*
The no true Scotsman fallacy as usual.
I could equally say no true traditional worshipper would do that.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
*Sighs* The no true Scotsman fallacy as usual. I could equally say no true traditional worshipper would do that.
Than show your evidence.
Re: Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2020
kambili999:
Obara Jesus shocked shocked

Kpuchigide anyi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.