Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times (33862 Views)

Zahra Buhari To Sue Sahara Reporters Over N51 Billion Fraud Story / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Bank Documents Expose How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times On Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Flolovtri(f): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
How will someone withdraw that kind of money and nobody will notice

1 Like

Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Princedapace(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
There Nigerians, he is one of our problems. These men steal with reckless abandon. They have no mercy. They are our enemies and not your fellow struggling masses, pls.

1 Like

Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
It's been over a week since the nigerian army laid siege to oyigbo town. The harassment and recorded cases of killings are numerous to count. They have been going to people's homes and killing indiscriminately, burning people's houses while blocking exits. With the 24hrs curfew, all roads going In and out of oyigbo has bn blocked and residents encircled. Some they kill at close range and so many have died in their homes from stray bullets. We have helicopters flying over our roofs in a way it can mean a declaration of genocide on oyigbo residents. The federal government and Rivers State Government have declared war on the people of oyigbo and the press are not doing much or should I say turning a blind eye. I am writing this post to draw the attention of nigerians and the world on the ongoing genocide on the residents of Oyigbo in Rivers State by the nigerian army.

What is really happening there ?
What is going on there ..??
What is happening
Why is the Army and FG commiting the Pogrom ??.

What is going on there
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
helinues:
Abeg enough of repetitive news About Obasa.

If you guys can't impeach him, take him to court and stop bugging us
See me see trouble.
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by davillian(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
See how rich this man is
We need public execution in Nigeria for curroption...
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by davididenyi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
It's been over a week since the nigerian army laid siege to oyigbo town. The harassment and recorded cases of killings are numerous to count. They have been going to people's homes and killing indiscriminately, burning people's houses while blocking exits. With the 24hrs curfew, all roads going In and out of oyigbo has bn blocked and residents encircled. Some they kill at close range and so many have died in their homes from stray bullets. We have helicopters flying over our roofs in a way it can mean a declaration of genocide on oyigbo residents. The federal government and Rivers State Government have declared war on the people of oyigbo and the press are not doing much or should I say turning a blind eye. I am writing this post to draw the attention of nigerians and the world on the ongoing genocide on the residents of Oyigbo in Rivers State by the nigerian army.

Rip bro ,
Notin we can do, when you get to the other side lay your complain to God,
Mean while , kano ,is busy pressing breast in isreal ,
Cause land
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Jfix(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

That was their plan in lekki toil gate but they failed
Now they are displaying their heartlessness
Killing at will in oyigbo and no media will dear talk about it
And they will release terrorist and celebrate them with amnesty
I pray God will help people in oyigbo

1 Like

Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by vaca1: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
YoonSung50:
oga ooo Nigeria is in big problem

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 15k. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
415volt:

That's his mobile number as quoted above, Nigerian youth, let's thank him for his good works.

This one na big thief ooo

Continue supporting evil, how will calling him help you.

There is something phones do, they can be switched off by the owners

1 Like

Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by davididenyi(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Our leaders don't believe ,the world vanity
God is watching us

1 Like

Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
davididenyi:

Rip bro ,
Notin we can do, when you get to the other side lay your complain to God,
Mean while , kano ,is busy pressing breast in isreal ,
Cause land

RIP bro? If that is ur wish for me, believe it wen I tell u that u are going to be witnessing the death of ur beloved ones before this year runs out. U just wished evil on the wrong person so just be ready to live with the curse...it must come to pass
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Dapson73(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nbotee:
Till dat has anything com out of the investigations and allegations dat came up d last time? Absolutely nothing... He's doing the bidding of his Oga at the top...

Which oga at the top you are talking about ?
Ipob miscreant. Talks without fact.
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by davididenyi(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

RIP bro? If that is ur wish for me, believe it wen I tell u that u are going to be witnessing the death of ur beloved ones before this year runs out. U just wished evil on the wrong person so just be ready to live with the curse...it must come to pass

You just laid a curse on ,your self ,
Even the Devil you serve no , i am no go area ,
I pity your life, I feel your pain
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by slowice(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
See him face sef you go know say na big thief.. The worse be say na small small girls him go dey give the money. Make Desmond idiot come see him amiable leader
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by collinsdeity: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tutorial on how to apply for 2020 Fed Govt Grant on Facebook https:///37ZCOMW
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

What is really happening there ?
What is going on there ..??
What is happening
Why is the Army and FG commiting the Pogrom ??.

What is going on there

It all started with the endsars protest that was witnessed all over the country, as it was with every other places that witnessed the protest, there were destructions of properties. Buh here, the fulanis saw it ass an ethnic attack n cos some of their properties were allegedly affected. The alleged destructions was never targeted at any ethnic group cos I know of many igbos whom the destructions n looting also affected. The fulani led federal government in this regard and due to some prior existing bad blood between them and oyigbo people declared war on oyigbo people. The state government also decided to play politics with the life of oyigbo residents by supporting the atrocities n killing been witness on daily basis since the invasion of the nigerian fulani army. They go to people's homes and shoot at people at close range, the shoot into streets below roof level thereby resulting to uncountable cases of death by stray bullets. They even go as far as burning people's homes. Markets n shops are closed and the people are not allowed to leave the town.
The media is quite about this cos the federal government n Rivers State Government are gagging them. So many innocent souls has been lost in the hands of the genocidal nigerian army for the past one week.
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Mom007(f): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shebi youth were protesting bad governance but suddenly went mute as soon as they saw palliative rice and indomie... As soon as we realise that this existing set of politicians are our problem in Nigeria and do something about them, without being distracted by food and small small change, Nigeria will be great.
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by profbrightuzoma: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pls you guys should dig out about former Governor of Abia state T. A Orji and his son. They are the once controlling Abia state. Using our money to update thier pockets
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
davididenyi:

You just laid a curse on ,your self ,
Even the Devil you serve no , i am no go area ,
I pity your life, I feel your pain
Oh u dey fear... No worry shey u Sabi wish death on people that wished u no evil, no worry u will understand that everything that happens in the physical have to be approved in the spiritual. U will bury ur beloved ones before the end of dis year. That is ur wish for me buh I'm assuring u that u cursed the wrong person and it will come back to u without missing it's target
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Kokoboss: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
There's no hope in this country.. Everything just dey upside down...
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by pacificom: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeria is like a piece of wood that is attacked by termites, obviously the wood will turn useless.
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by gift2xl: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
A proud pen thief.
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Wike may not end well.
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
'Regulate Social Media Before it Destroys Us' - High Thief Lai Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hmmmm, just for only one person?
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by composure: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Desmond Elliot will not see this one. It is the youths of Lagos that control no public funds that are the problem.

No ooo....
Police is the problem.
Are you forgotten so fast?

1 Like

Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Abeg enough of repetitive news About Obasa.

If you guys can't impeach him, take him to court and stop bugging us
[/s]
helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa

Dear Nairalanders, beware of the full-time Syncophants above. They are people who are paid to read ethnic and religious meaning into any post where APC Polithiefcians are being criticized. Their job is to defend the evils of the APC government.
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by Lawalemi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
These people want Lagos youths to invade that state assembly chamber soon
Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by blueAgent(m): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Jeromejnr:
But what will be done? That's the issue.

People just steal anyhow in Nigeria and it is swept under the rug. Why won't more people steal?

Later they will come out like saints and be abusing youths.

Some Idiots say it is the west that are responsible for our undevelopment.

I wonder if Mr Obasa was instructed by the West to loot his state treasury?

1 Like

Re: Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times by naturefellow(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Jeromejnr:
But what will be done? That's the issue.

People just steal anyhow in Nigeria and it is swept under the rug. Why won't more people steal?

Later they will come out like saints and be abusing youths.
where is the Lie Mohammed the clown? China/South Korea treatment for corruption can be easily adopted here, but no, Social Media is the bigger problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.