Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? (668 Views)

Tech Entrepreneur Dozy Mmobuosi Is Changing Africa's Agricultural Sector Through / See Contribution Of Agricultural Sector To Nigeria's GDP From 2008-2017 / See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? by Irijosa777(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Greetings to you all.
Base on the topic above, I don't want to write much. I am a final year student at the University of benin, during this covid19/ASUU strike, I have been working and I have saved more than 100k and I am still doing the work until assu will call off the strike.
I really want to invest but I'm lacking business ideas, so, I have been thinking of investing my savings in agriculture ( cassavas plantation to be precise) which I know that I can finance it with my income. I have already secure the land for the farming.
Please I need advice or suggestions that will be useful to me.
Thanks for reading and for yours advise.
I will be very grateful if it can get to fp.

Re: What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? by Abbeytherabbit: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Very nice idea buh not this year anymore....rainy season is gone...wait till next year b4 anything

1 Like

Re: What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? by Irijosa777(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Abbeytherabbit:
Very nice idea buh not this year anymore....rainy season is gone...wait till next year b4 anything

Noted Sir
Thanks
Re: What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? by blackpanthar: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Irijosa777:
Greetings to you all.
Base on the topic above, I don't want to write much. I am a final year student at the University of benin, during this covid19/ASUU strike, I have been working and I have saved more than 100k and I am still doing the work until assu will call off the strike.
I really want to invest but I'm lacking business ideas, so, I have been thinking of investing my savings in agriculture ( cassavas plantation to be precise) which I know that I can finance it with my income. I have already secure the land for the farming.

here fellow uniben dude

Re: What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? by giftiy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Abbeytherabbit:
You can still plant your cassava stem
The dew can sustain it
Re: What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? by giftiy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
Irijosa777:
Greetings to you all.
Where you go the land
Do you have source of water like river or well?
If yes,then try vegetable (ugu)
January/February you will make lots of cash
Re: What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? by Irijosa777(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
giftiy:
Where you go the land Do you have source of water like river or well? If yes,then try vegetable (ugu) January/February you will make lots of cash
Delta State, I have sources of water Noted, thanks
Re: What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? by Irijosa777(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
giftiy:
You can still plant your cassava stem The dew can sustain it
Noted Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See How Fulani Herdmen & Cows Run For Their Lives In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Guinea Fowls For Sale / 100 Naira Pepper I Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.