Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army (2706 Views)

Women Now Give Their Daughters To Bandits For Money - Kaduna Commissioner Hafsat / Boko-haram: Army Holds Seminar On Spiritual Warfare / Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by MadamExcellency: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
[img][/img]

The Nigerian Army has revealed that indigents of the North-East are donating their daughters and other children to Boko Haram to carry out suicide bombings.

The Army has appealed to Northern elders to persuade parents to stop this practice in order to cut off the flow of human capital to the dreaded terror sect.

The Director, Army Public Relations, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, in a statement said, “The Nigerian Army wishes to appeal to religious, traditional and community leaders, as well as all well-meaning Nigerians, especially in the North-East of our country, to help dissuade people from donating their daughters or wards to Boko Haram terrorists for indoctrination and suicide bombing missions.

“This appeal became expedient in view of recent revelations by some intercepted female suicide bombers during interrogations. It was discovered that most of these hapless minors were ‘donated’ to the terrorist sect by their heartless and misguided parents and guardians, as part of their contribution to the perpetuation of the Boko Haram terrorists’ dastardly acts against the Nigerian society and humanity.

“The acts of these parents and guardians are not only barbaric, but condemnable and unacceptable. Nigerians have a responsibility and obligation to collectively mould our children and wards.

https://www.herald.ng/northerners-donating-daughter-boko-haram/
Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Trynaija(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stop concocting fake news!!

1 Like

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Gone are days when Igbos spread lies... Undisputed!!

Stop spreading fake news!

2 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by MadamExcellency: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Even after supporting Bokoharam for a very long time. Nobody in Nigeria called for the massacre of the civilian populations.

Why are people allow to instigate the massacre of Oyigbo people for no reason other than hatred of Igbo people.

3 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
That Borno people are donating their daughters for suicide bombing.
When last did you heard of suicide bombing in Borno?

Fake News peddlers!

1 Like

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by MadamExcellency: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

Oyigbo civilian population should never be wished death and threatened. Nobody massacred the Northern civilians because of Bokoharam support
Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by MadamExcellency: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
That Borno people are donating their daughters for suicide bombing.
When last did you heard of suicide bombing in Borno?

Fake News peddlers!

Tell that to the Army Spokesperson

The Director, Army Public Relations, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, in a statement said, “The Nigerian Army wishes to appeal to religious, traditional and community leaders, as well as all well-meaning Nigerians, especially in the North-East of our country, to help dissuade people from donating their daughters or wards to Boko Haram terrorists for indoctrination and suicide bombing missions.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
MadamExcellency:
Even after supporting Bokoharam for a very long time. Nobody in Nigeria called for the massacre of the civilian populations.

Why are people allow to instigate the massacre of Oyigbo people for no reason other than hatred of Igbo people.
I know you are here to push ipob agenda with your concocted fake news!

Igbos have been chest beating and threatening the whole country.

Now jungle don mature... Una dey run enter house... Disturbing us on Nairaland with propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Tell that to the Army Spokesperson

shut up and stop lying!! Onye ipob!

Igbos are terrorist just like their Bokoharam counterparts.

They will pay for the killings of the innocent northern Muslims in Oyigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by backnbeta(f): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Na their way undecided

1 Like

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
I know you are here to push ipob agenda with your concocted fake news!

Igbos have been chest beating and threatening the whole country.

Now jungle don mature... Una dey run enter house... Disturbing us on Nairaland with propaganda

While you wish others death your own backyard is on fire with bandits, terrorists, kidnappers and all sorts of lunatics roaming all over the place and making it almost uninhabitable.

If your soldiers were brave, they will go and fight their Boko Haram or ISIS brothers, alas they are mere cowards only good for terrorising unarmed civilians.

Thank me later.

Meanwhile, the photo below is quite depressing sending our black girls to die for what ?? angry

8 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by MadamExcellency: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news! Fake news!

Fake News! Fake news!!

Stop spreading lies and fallacy just to push your ipob agenda

The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9002485_896328020180515151524jpeg7a2a0c4e78681ec82c5b68f1f3d1f89f_jpeg1e9b0828dbd53b103a4cd28b3cfb4ad1

https://www.nairaland.com/5084289/moment-northerners-hailed-waved-boko

7 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Northern Nigeria will soon be like Somalia in the next 5 years or less.

5 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
frosbel2:

While you wish others death your own backyard is on fire with bandits, terrorists, kidnappers and all sorts of lunatics roaming all over the place and making it almost uninhabitable.

If your soldiers were brave, they will go and fight their Boko Haram or ISIS brothers, alas they are mere cowards only good for terrorising unarmed civilians.

Thank me later.

Meanwhile, the photo below is quite depressing me, sending our black girls to die for what ?/

you should be more concern about the upcoming terrorist in your region.

People are being killed on Oyigbo like chickens.

That should be your major concern now not the north

2 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
MadamExcellency:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9002485_896328020180515151524jpeg7a2a0c4e78681ec82c5b68f1f3d1f89f_jpeg1e9b0828dbd53b103a4cd28b3cfb4ad1

go and stop killing of Igbos in oyibo...

Nigerian soldiers are doing a very great job there.

Dealing with terrorists!

2 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by GeneralStan(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
I won't be surprised!!!
Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by MadamExcellency: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
go and stop killing of Igbos in oyibo...

Nigerian soldiers are doing a very great job there.

Dealing with terrorists!

They Nigerian Army didn't massacre the Northern civilians for supporting Bokoharam.

8 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
you should be more concern about the upcoming terrorist in your region.

People are being killed on Oyigbo like chickens.

That should be your major concern now not the north

They are not terrorists, they are unarmed agitators. Theya are losing men indeed, but your Northern Nigeria has lost ( regrettably ) tens of thousands of people in a very short time. Go and sort out of your mess.

Meanwhile your brave soldiers are running into the bush , hiding and crying when they see Boko Haram coming. They cannot stand Boko Haram and they will not win the war.

6 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
frosbel2:

Northern Nigeria will soon be like Somalia in the next 5 years or less.
this is northern Nigeria!

It will forever be better than your backward region!

1 Like

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
frosbel2:

They are not terrorists, they are unarmed agitators. Theya are losing men indeed, but your Northern Nigeria has lost ( regrettably ) tens of thousands of people in a very short time. Go and sort out of your mess.
be deceiving yourself... This is just the beginning.

The south east will soon be worse than Somalia

1 Like

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by MadamExcellency: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
In 2014, while Jonathan was the President.

Nigeria: Northerners Consider The Army A Terrorist Organization

https://www.strategypage.com/qnd/nigeria/articles/20140331.aspx
Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
be deceiving yourself... This is just the beginning.

The south east will soon be worse than Somalia

Before South East looks like Somali, the North will be turned into a waste land by your terrorist folk.

I schooled in the North for your info.

You have about 7 terrorist groups operating all over the north, and I predict that it will become a terrorists haven in the not too distant future. I am not happy about it,but you people brought it upon yourselves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
frosbel2:

I schooled in the North for your info.

You have about 7 terrorist groups operating all over the north, and I predict that it will become a terrorists haven in the not too distant future. I am not happy about it,but you people brought it upon yourselves.
like I said be deceiving yourself.

IPOB will soon be out of control.

Una go hear ram!

1 Like

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
this is northern Nigeria!

It will forever be better than your backward region!

And you are hiding the real Sokoto ? grin

6 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Una go hear ram!

I am not IPOB, I don't give a damn about IPOB, lol. I am here in the UK minding my business, abeg. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Arrewa: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
frosbel2:

And you are hiding the real Sokoto ? grin

keep posting your backward region in

1 Like

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Redcrafton: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Una go hear ram!

Who caused the formation of IPOB...? Is it not the north?

The north caused the formation of OPC, MEND, AVENGERS, MASSOB, AMOTEKUN and others, because of their oppressive governance.

Like you said Kano and the north are doing well. Why can't you just agree to go away and form and live with you sharia and leave others to form and live in their own country.

The north is the main problem of Nigeria. It creates problems in every region.

Can't you see it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
keep posting your backward region in

You need to get the hate and constant anger in your heart and become a normal human being.

Thanks wink

3 Likes

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Redcrafton:

Who caused the formation of IPOB...? Is it not the north?

The north caused the formation of OPC, MEND, AVENGERS, MASSOB, AMOTEKUN and others, because of their oppressive governance.

Like you said Kano and the north are doing well. Why can't you just agree to go away and form and live with you sharia and leave others to form and live in their own country.

The north is the main problem of Nigeria. It creates problems in every region.

Can't you see it?

Very well stated.

1 Like

Re: North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army by FlordFlorez(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
I have nothing more to add. U guys have done a good job in schooling that Islamo fascis.t somebody!

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Bauchi Was Caught Singing Christian Song With Choir / Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos / Peter Obi Used Airpeace Hopper Aircraft Not Private Jet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.