Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On (294 Views)

What To Do When Your Line/network Is Barred From Call In Nigeria / We Were Barred From Seeing Dino Melaye, Senator Na'allah Tells Senate / Win 10k Cash For Commenting On Our Blog Today [click To Participate] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by Kiddo01(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fellow NL, have you noticed that our Muslim brothers in this forum are given free hand than the Christian counterparts.

The Muslim members in this forum are allowed to comment on the Christian tread, without denouncing their faith, but on the other hand Christians are not allowed to comment on the Islamic tread except they denounce their faith.

Why is it that way?
Who made it that way?
Is it a crime been a Christian?
Why are the Muslim members allowed to comment on Christian tread

lalasticlala
seun
myndy44 over to you.

righteousness89 what do you think
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by freshtimi(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Religion,the one and only thing that divides us
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by EmekaBlue(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
That's how they are....very selfish people

Take as an example they way they cover their women with hijab but chase Christian ladies about. And also lala is a Muslim so supports his people
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by Righteousness89(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kiddo01:
Fellow NL, have you noticed that our Muslim brothers in this forum are given free hand than the Christian counterparts.

The Muslim members in this forum are allowed to comment on the Christian tread, without denouncing their faith, but on the other hand Christians are not allowed to comment on the Islamic tread except they denounce their faith.

Why is it that way?
Who made it that way?
Is it a crime been a Christian?
Why are the Muslim members allowed to comment on Christian tread

lalasticlala
seun
myndy44 over to you.

what do you think

I think it's Something Seun needs to amend!!
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by Kiddo01(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
That's how they are....very selfish people

Take as an example they way they cover their women with hijab but chase Christian ladies about. And also lala is a Muslim so supports his people

The thing just tire me.
This is injustice
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by ignis: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
I think it's because the rate at which people condemn and attack their religion is very high.

I am a Christian, however I don't feel happy when people attack Islam
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by Savagethe21st(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mynd44, lalasticlala i mistakenly clicked i believe in mohammed. Help me remove it from my profile
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by Kiddo01(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

I think it's Something Seun needs to amend!!
yeah, it's pertinent. we need to speak up. we can not die in silence
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by Savagethe21st(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kiddo01:

you don minit
pls help get it to his attention
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by Dididrumz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
I've noticed that before but I kept asking myself if Muslims are able to comment on Christian threads.

And if there's a declaration as to being a Christian before commenting on a Christian thread just as is in Muslim threads.
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by parkervero(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Muslims are aggressive in matters that could be settled intelligently and pick offense easily. And the easy way to get around that is to create barricade between them and non-muslims which I think is a good idea. You may be wondering why can't seun do same with Christians, well, Christianity is open to everyone and tolerance is key in Christianity.
Re: Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On by mamaafrik(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
ignis:
I think it's because the rate at which people condemn and attack their religion is very high.

I am a Christian, however I don't feel happy when people attack Islam
tell the truth and let Hell be ashamed,the Muslims are the most HYPOCRITIC and the most unstable set of religion i have ever seen,you will even see foolish Imam and alfas mock Christianity on the loud speaker in the mosque and at quranic school.
if a Christian does the same they will be ready to kill for one Mohammed who don't even know his own eternity.
See what happened in France,Abuja,Nasarawa,kano how people are killed for man who can't fight for himself.
With so many complaints and no action,i feel seun is either being bought or being not too different from our nepotic Political system.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best OST To PST Converter Third-party Tool / What I Saw On Facebook Posted By A Guy About Ladies True Or False / Usman Gidado Ajibo King Of Mayos Films Production Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.