Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick (403 Views)

Why Do The Female Fallopian Tubes Always Get Blocked? / Different Reactions And Behaviors Of People When They Are Sick - Meme Collection / My Nostrils Are Blocked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick by dukeprince50: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2020
There was a time, when I was still a kid, I usually feel one day both my nostrils will get blocked in my sleep and I'll die but it never happened.
I use to have this same feelings even though I am older now lol.
.So I want to know, has anyone experienced it? how did you deal with it.
lalasticlala mynd44 seun dominique

Re: Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick by modsfucker: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Because of the magnanimity of the nose blocker.
Re: Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick by GogetterMD(m): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2020
It does happen times without number that we suffer from nasal congestion in both nostrils when we are sick. You just might not have taken note of this.
Usually, we tend to breathe through our mouth during this time to compensate until the nasopharynx gets less congested

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick by dukeprince50: 12:23am On Oct 31, 2020
modsfucker:
Because of the magnanimity of the nose blocker.
u just blow grammar without answering the question

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick by dukeprince50: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2020
GogetterMD:
It does happen times without number that we suffer from nasal congestion in both nostrils when we are sick. You just might not have taken note of this.
Usually, we tend to breathe through our mouth during this time to compensate until the nasopharynx gets less congested
it has never happened to me, and I don't think I've ever experienced a situation where both nostrils get blocked, but what exactly is blocking the nasopharynx? cos I'm very sure sometime the nostrils just get blocked even if you don't have catarrh in that nose
Re: Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick by GogetterMD(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
it has never happened to me, and I don't think I've ever experienced a situation where both nostrils get blocked, but what exactly is blocking the nasopharynx? cos I'm very sure sometime the nostrils just get blocked even if you don't have catarrh in that nose
Still suffered an episode a few weeks ago. The congestion is usually due to hypersecretion of mucus in the nasopharynx
Re: Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:54am On Oct 31, 2020
I've never had both nostrils free before. They take turns to block and unblock. Is it normal?
Re: Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick by sissoko89: 2:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Reasons is dat ur time hasn't come
When the time comes ur two nose nd mouth will close.if u know u know
Re: Why Cant Both Nostrils Get Blocked When We Are Sick by dukeprince50: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
I've never had both nostrils free before. They take turns to block and unblock. Is it normal?
no its not

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Crush (probiotics Pro B) / Green World Vig Power For Men Booster +2347065221108. N17000 / My Family Forced Me Into A Psychiatric Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.