Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money (312 Views)

❌Sold❌✅ Registered Toyota Yaris 2008 Direct On Vin Is Available For Sale ✅ / Post Your Vin Here (vehicle History Check) / Free Premium Vin Checks Part 2. Drop Your Vin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money by promotervickky(m): 12:48am On Oct 31, 2020
Some quite number of people may feel spending a bunch of cash on carrying out ViNcheck may be tiring and waste of time, well will you permit spending millions on Accident, Stolen or Flooded car ?

I think that answer is a NO

Carrying out a ViNcheck is often ignored due to heated debate from both buyer and especially Sellers of Cars. The worst part is not being aware of the necessity to carry out a ViNcheck.

ViNexpertises often get criticized day and night especially if you are an Individual behind the service.

In asmuch as indicted dealers would want to close the discussion of ViNcheck, it must come to your realization that it's not waste of money, but rather a safe of Money!

For many folks who know me here I like to document, and build strong relationship with my customers.(majority of this happens on whatsapp)+2349021483920

I have countless stories of people who was at the brink getting duped into buying a car that they are not sure of.....

Re: Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money by promotervickky(m): 12:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Before I continue I like to share a picture of a Car I checked for a Client Today

Funny as it was this car is in Nigeria Today...

Re: Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money by promotervickky(m): 12:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Checking a VIN for numerous clients I have come to realize that all of them wants something clean and don't mind goofing out the thousands, this is not so for some with low budget looking for a 6 figure car......

Feel free to Ask Questions
Re: Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money by promotervickky(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Good morning....
Re: Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money by promotervickky(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Read and be enlightened
Re: Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money by promotervickky(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good evening
Re: Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money by promotervickky(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
See differently
Re: Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money by promotervickky(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
promotervickky:
Some quite number of people may feel spending a bunch of cash on carrying out ViNcheck may be tiring and waste of time, well will you permit spending millions on Accident, Stolen or Flooded car ?

I think that answer is a NO

Carrying out a ViNcheck is often ignored due to heated debate from both buyer and especially Sellers of Cars. The worst part is not being aware of the necessity to carry out a ViNcheck.

ViNexpertises often get criticized day and night especially if you are an Individual behind the service.

In asmuch as indicted dealers would want to close the discussion of ViNcheck, it must come to your realization that it's not waste of money, but rather a safe of Money!

For many folks who know me here I like to document, and build strong relationship with my customers.(majority of this happens on whatsapp)+2349021483920

I have countless stories of people who was at the brink getting duped into buying a car that they are not sure of.....
Re: Checking Your VIN Is Not Wasting Money by promotervickky(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
promotervickky:
See differently

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2008 Model / Registered 2008 Toyota Rav4 Limited Edition @ 2.3m / SOLD! Registered 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE (auto+6plugs+leather+power Doors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.