Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only (5195 Views)

Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours / 3 Main Reasons Why Some Women Cant Get Pregnant / Solution To Having Male Children Found At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
nl.
Ive observed dat some women have only sons n some only daughters.why is this? Is there any particular reason apart from d usual xy chromosomes theory. Are some women prone to have only girls or boys as d case maybe?
Re: Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 12, 2011
Gender is determined by the male. I do get what you`re saying but ultimately it all rests with the man.
Re: Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by SlimHealth: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
Yes there's more to it. Under normal circumstances, the female genital tract is acidic, to help maintain hygiene. But secretions from the various glands are mainly alkaline. We now know that all cells in the body, including the sperm cells, and especially the Y-chromosome sperms, survive better under alkaline conditions. So the more alkaline the female tract is, the greater the chances of Y sperms surviving better and producing male children, since they swim faster towards the egg.

Female glandular secretions are produced most copiously when they are sexually aroused. So if you want male children to result from copulation, give your woman a superlative sexual experience. The more intensely aroused and sexually satisfied she is, the more she'll produce lots of 'wetness' which will in turn alter the pH of her reproductive tract from acidic to alkaline, allowing the Y sperm to survive better and do the job.

1 Like

Re: Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2011
Seriously doubt that. Even wham bam thank you will produce twenty males if the man`s Y chromosomes get the job done. Lets stop this backward mentality of blaming women for eating the apple.
Re: Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by SlimHealth: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
tpiah!:

Seriously doubt that. Even wham bam thank you will produce twenty males if the man`s Y chromosomes get the job done. Lets stop this backward mentality of blaming women for eating the apple.
Read my reply again. The blame was for the man, for not doing a good job; not the woman. Besides, I don't believe you have any scientific proof for the claims u've just made, but I on the other hand am speaking from scientific observations and I've just told you how to increase the chances of the Y chromosome getting the job done.
Re: Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^you need scientific proof that a man's chromosomes are XY while a woman's ovums only produce XX or what exactly.

i dont get your question.
Re: Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by dancewith: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
SlimHealth:

Yes there's more to it. Under normal circumstances, the female focal place tract is acidic, to help maintain hygiene. But secretions from the various glands are mainly alkaline. We now know that all cells in the body, including the sperm cells, and especially the Y-chromosome sperms, survive better under alkaline conditions. So the more alkaline the female tract is, the greater the chances of Y sperms surviving better and producing male children, since they swim faster towards the egg.

Female glandular secretions are produced most copiously when they are sexually excited. So if you want male children to result from copulation, give your woman a superlative sexual experience. The more intensely excited and sexually satisfied she is, the more she'll produce lots of 'wetness' which will in turn alter the pH of her reproductive tract from acidic to alkaline, allowing the Y sperm to survive better and do the job.

Infact, you are very correct. A woman I know had four girls. She went to a doc in LA who told her her PH level was very acidic, that she may likely continue to have girls if not treated. She was placed on certain diet and now have 2 boys (Now is it still the man's fault?)

I also know a couple that had three girls. He remarried and had two boys on the bend with his new wife (Still blaming the man, are you?)
Re: Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
hope some ip's arent being duplicated.

1 Like

Re: Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by tpia5: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
hmm.

still thinking.
Re: Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by naijamed: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2011
Ignorance is a chromosomal abnormality

Can we please see the the links to the published evidence of your proven scientific facts
Re: Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only by jbblues24(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2019
Hereditary is a germain factor

(1) (Reply)

FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT / Morgellons Disease -- The Next Aids? / Hazy Air In Your Area? Dust Storm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.