Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station (55538 Views)

Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by themainman600(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
osaro Jr grin grin
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by olajide8(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2020
NwekeUG:
Police Release 11-Year-Old boy Arrested Wearing Police Uniform After Attacking Edo Police Station (Photos)

Human rights advocate, Kola Edokpayi has secured the unconditional release of the 11-year-old boy arrested over his alleged involvement in the attack on a police station in Edo State, IgbereTV reports.

The boy identified as Gift Osayuhi was arrested for allegedly joining the gang of hoodlums that attacked Oba Market police station at Evbuotubu area of Benin City. After the attack, the young boy was said to have worn the uniform of a police sergeant and declared himself as the Inspector General of Police (IGP).
https://www.facebook.com/100000363520749/posts/3498398986848851/?app=fbl

Confirming the development on Friday October 30, Mr Edokpayi thanked the Edo State Commissioner of Police, CP Johnson Kokumo and the State Ministry of Justice for their understanding and cooperation.

He also disclosed that the boy, whose mother is a widow, said that his dream is to become the IGP.

Edokpayi wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100000363520749/posts/3501810956507654/?app=fbl

When I was much younger I heard the police had a flogging machine - they should have allowed the flogging machine nail him for 3 days
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by walichenko: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2020
NwekeUG:
Police Release 11-Year-Old boy Arrested Wearing Police Uniform After Attacking Edo Police Station (Photos)

Human rights advocate, Kola Edokpayi has secured the unconditional release of the 11-year-old boy arrested over his alleged involvement in the attack on a police station in Edo State, IgbereTV reports.

The boy identified as Gift Osayuhi was arrested for allegedly joining the gang of hoodlums that attacked Oba Market police station at Evbuotubu area of Benin City. After the attack, the young boy was said to have worn the uniform of a police sergeant and declared himself as the Inspector General of Police (IGP).

Confirming the development on Friday October 30, Mr Edokpayi thanked the Edo State Commissioner of Police, CP Johnson Kokumo and the State Ministry of Justice for their understanding and cooperation.

He also disclosed that the boy, whose mother is a widow, said that his dream is to become the IGP.

Edokpayi wrote:

With this passion of his, he ought to be registered in a police college since he is only 11, well maybe that would only be possible maybe in saner cline where the ruling class care about the poorest of the masses.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Donspicey: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2020
palsenator:

So you mean u will incarcerate your son of 11 years old if he went wrong? It shows how shallow minded you are. An 11 year boy need nothing but counselling and proper guardian. That your friend in school went astray doesn't mean that's the norm.

That boy innocently wore the Uniform and was gallivanting. That boy I can say did not attack the station, he was a child of circumstances. probably he saw everyone taking something from there and he also went inside only to see a uniform. That boy can not be prosecuted, u can prosecute yours for all I care but rather , this boys needs a total reform and be taking off the street. His condition was made worse simply because of his family penury.

I pray Grace finds him . I pray favor finds him and I pray he will live to be great no matter his exuberance.

You see street??pray ur child does not grow up on d street....dey are regularly exposed to terrible social vices....

Dat kid needs immediate sychological therapy.....

I fear who no fear street kidsss
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Franklyspeakin: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2020
I blame poor parenting and guidance. He should have been guided and directed properly
supportnija:

No true, I have a friend named Siaka, this guy used to steal pen, biro, money when we were in primary, this guy was killed in porthacourt 5 year ago, OP what is bad is bad.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by arazanbal: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2020
adajoe555:

I hear you, but that doesn't justify the fact that what happened there is right.

nope i am not saying what he did is right but what i am trying to say is, it is wrong for people to jump into conclusions easily without understanding what happened, don't be surprised say na one guy among
the crowd go say make him ware the shirt
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by stanliwise(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:

No true, I have a friend named Siaka, this guy used to steal pen, biro, money when we were in primary, this guy was killed in porthacourt 5 year ago, OP what is bad is bad.
like you mean he was born bad?
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2020
UDUJ:
He will forever be known as the youngest Inspector General of Police cheesy
By successfully plotting a coup grin
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by stanliwise(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
adajoe555:

I hear you, but that doesn't justify the fact that what happened there is right.
True but the right thing is no to arrest and 11 years old now. Nigeria sef don’t even have juvenile detention center to start with
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by bizzibodi(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
He must have picked d uniform from a flee policeman.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by ensamy(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Well the right to dream is one of the fundamental human rights. It's also in the Nigerian 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. shocked cool
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by J4justice: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Vyzz:
I been think say na Aba boy cheesy

the boy that said the shouldn't button it before army would come and carry it ...

so people the speak Igbo for Edo ....

meanwhile those arguing rubbish above

That was different from this. That one took place at Orji Division in Imo State.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Kog45(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Kai Edo people,no be d same Edo a boy stowaway inside plane tyre..i doff my hat o.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Vyzz: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2020
J4justice:

That was different from this. That one took place at Orji Division in Imo State.

OK sir
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by ejimatic: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2020
NwekeUG:

Edokpayi wrote:

. I thank all those who secured the bail of the boy and gave h a scholarship..... The boy is innocent with his age and some social factors have been having effects on him...Thank you all for this step
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by dapadawee: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2020
And you think people like trump and Obama never stole pen or pencil. U better ur mouth well
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2020
did the boy confirm that he attacked the police station? if he did that not enough to stereotype the lad
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by adajoe555: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2020
arazanbal:

nope i am not saying what he did is right but what i am trying to say is, it is wrong for people to jump into conclusions easily without understanding what happened, don't be surprised say na one guy among
the crowd go say make him ware the shirt

Ok sir
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by adajoe555: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2020
stanliwise:
True but the right thing is no to arrest and 11 years old now. Nigeria sef don’t even have juvenile detention center to start with

You are very right
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by 2best(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2020
DPO
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by abimic(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2020
It takes great and good parenting to raise a child with the fear of God especially when bad companies are everywhere.Even the Bible acknowledges that folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far away. The child did wrong and age is no excuse for his show off.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by iamme1234(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Which of the past IGP has ever sat on the ground like a thief.
True true Edo nor be lagos
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Openbusiness: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2020
So a 11 year old boy wearing a police uniform is now a crime sad? Nawa oh grin
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by oladunjoye23936: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2020
:He will forever be known as the youngest Inspector General of Police By successfully plotting a coup
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by babtoundey(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2020
This is a lesson for parents. I wonder what an eleven year old is doing at the scene of destruction, amidst touts and hooligans.

By the way, am I the only one experiencing this on Nairaland? My post and response to a mention on ASUU thread is consistently deleted. And when I tried further to comment I was being logged out. The same thing repeated itself when I tried to comment on the ASUU thread that recently surfaced on the front page.

Has Nairaland started regulating responses by determining who to comment to comment on a given issue or thread?
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Akanoaaa(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2020
How can a junior officer detained IGP? O wrong nah grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Whitecoal711: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2020
His dream is achievable,but difficult
to be born in Nigeria, he is loosing by one goal down, from a poor family hmm 2 goals,from the bad environment and hawking I leave that to the readers
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Theoarhics: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:
The boy dream is to become IGP , even all those arm robber that rob bank dream is to MD/CEO of the bank, @ 11 , the boy attacked police station wear their uniform and the next thing is he said his dream is to be IGP .

He didn't attack the station but the attackers wore it on him
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Theoarhics: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Whoever dream to be a policeman in this country except he's from the north.?
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by SAMBARRY: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2020
UDUJ:
He will forever be known as the youngest Inspector General of Police cheesy
such a cute lad.unfortunately nigeria has failed this young man if not he's supposed to be in school not in the streets
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by mechanics(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2020
So touching, God will see him through and he will achieve his dreams, amen.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Encouragement is needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Peeps At Neighbour’s Naked Wife In Bathroom In Lagos / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.