Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. (827 Views)

Please Suggest Me A Profitable Tech Skill / Samsung Drops The Curve For Its Latest Odyssey Gaming Monitors / Could Someone Suggest Me Some Methods Used In Data Analytics To Validate Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. by stanleykell651(m): 5:36am On Oct 31, 2020
I have been searching for a Good Gaming Monitor especially for CSGO gaming. My Budget is Around 300 US Dollars. Planning to Buy it In this Black Friday Sale.
Suggest me some good monitors with 144hz+ refresh rates.
Re: Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. by toxejep219(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Checkout Asus VG248QE monitor. It comes under the price range of 300 US dollars. It has full HD display with 144hz refresh rate with fast 1ms response rate. Which Is Good For Gaming.

It might be a good option for you if you are okay with Full HD display.

Although there are several other monitors are also available for CSGO gaming here (https://thebestmonitors.com/monitor-for-counter-strike-global-offensive/) that comes with little higher response rate but 2K or 4K panel display. So make sure you check them also.

Cheers!
Re: Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. by asad664(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
For increaing your rank in the game and also increaing your stats csboosting.com's csgo boosting service is by far the best.
Re: Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. by asad664(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2020
Oh my goodness! Incredible keep it up dude! Thank you, However Baccarat I am having difficulties with your RSS.
Re: Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. by JohnasI: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Viewsonic is a good monitor that may be suitable for you. By the way, this is not the most expensive monitor. I bought it when I sold my first csgo skins for cash on the internet. If you are interested in learning more about this, then I advise you to follow the link and read about how to sell skins. It might be good for you, too.
Re: Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. by PAYBOXPAYTMCACH: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2021
you can find the best monitor that you can play games and other work as you want https://www.techotn.com/best-external-monitor-for-macbook-pro-video-editing/, for choosing a monitor there is many factors that you have to check before buying any monitor like the build and design connectivity, performance, display quality and many important points that complete all your frequent.
Re: Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. by asad664(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2022
In a competitive first-person shooter like CSGO, having the flashiest skin in your inventory or the best weapon skins CSGO is a close second to having the best skills and aim. Pley
Re: Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. by asad664(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tunnel Rush is an exciting run game in which you have to dodge obstacles and dash to the destination. The running speed will keep increasing, so let’s see how well you can manage
Re: Suggest Me Some Monitors For CSGO Gaming. by manjhi: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2023
Top 4 Best 4-Buttons RGB Mouse for Gamers and Professionals – winkHaving a reliable and efficient mouse is necessary for gaming and professional work and 4-buttons mouse can be the right choice for gamers and professionals which needs more unique functions of the mouse.[url][/url]https://techbyrr.com/best-4-buttons-rgb-mouse/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Samsung S8+ / A Simple Way To Manage Your Projects / Smart Maxx Splitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.