Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

- Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (208 Views)

Free Audio: Download Duncan Williams Messages And Things To Know About Him / Free Audio Sermons: Download All Apostle Johnson Suleman 2020 And 2021 Sermons / The Church & Hypnotic Manipulation – Sunday Morning Hypnosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by Ochemicals: 5:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Self Hypnosis techniques can be used to help you achieve your Life goals because it teaches you to stay motivated and to focus on these goals. Through self-hypnosis, you will be entering the right mindset to reach your goals and aim for success, you should feel more motivated and positive too.

I'll be glad to give you free audio sessions. You just plug your earphones and listen to them.
It programs your subconscious and you see results immediately. It's like optimising your mind.
Re: by Ochemicals: 5:48am On Oct 31, 2020
Self-hypnosis can modify behaviour, emotions and attitudes. It can be used to increase confidence and develop new skills. It can help to reduce stress and anxiety, and can even help people overcome habits such as smoking and overeating. Self-hypnosis is also used by sportspeople to enhance their athletic performance.

If You're like me that likes tweaking things- my android, gadgets etc. This is a harmless way of tweaking yourself. Modifying your behaviour and being the best you can be
Re: by Ochemicals: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2020

(1) (Reply)

No Matter Who Rule Or Win Election! Jesus Christ Is Still The King / From Milk To Bones / Why Do You Pray In JESUS Name And Deny HE Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.