Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

XIAOMI USERS. Get In Here. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI USERS. Get In Here. (370 Views)

Xiaomi Users Only: Screenshot Your Home Wallpaper. / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

XIAOMI USERS. Get In Here. by syluck(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Wow, I just read a thread where Xiaomi is the world's third most smartphone brand and I was like wow! Going through that thread, I came across people saying "do people in Nigeria actually use that brand?" "People I know using Xiaomi's product in Nigeria are not up to 10" and so on.

Now, it time to shame those people grin
Let's tell them we are "legion" and don't make useless noise. cheesy

So whatever Xiaomi product you are using, just comment it below, with the price you purchased the device, memory space, when u started using it.

I will start.

I'm using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
4GB RAM
Storage: 126.00GB.
Bought it for 70k
Since March 2020.

Since the very day I bought this device, I've been enjoying it. One unique feature I like about the device is the screen glass. Very sweet, smooth and sexy. I think it's the only phone with that kind of screen glass. grin

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI USERS. Get In Here. by TrollKiller(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2020
That's cool and all, but move to the Xiaomi thread. You'll find your audience there.

We don't want to be like some people that open 7 threads on the same mediocre phone everyday and then comment and like their posts with their 40 alternative accounts.

Less spam, more respect

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI USERS. Get In Here. by syluck(m): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2020
TrollKiller:
That's cool and all, but move to the Xiaomi thread. You'll find your audience there.

We don't want to be like some people that open 7 threads on the same mediocre phone everyday and then comment and like their posts with their 40 alternative accounts.

Less spam, more respect

Oh, sorry about this. I was just too excited and I didn't bother checking other threads. Funny thing is, I can't delete this thread

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi A5 Pro / Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. / TECNO Hios: The Magical Power Of The Gesture Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.