Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

When Is The Next FG. Vs ASUU Meeting? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is The Next FG. Vs ASUU Meeting? (2985 Views)

Live Updates: FG Vs ASUU Ongoing Meeting / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When Is The Next FG. Vs ASUU Meeting? by Tony142: 6:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Vicdgreat556:

Lol ����....guy I repeat,I have been making money since I'm 16....I will feed your entire family.... sit-down there and be waiting Assu to call off strike...I believe you have advised FG... have they listened to you??... you have no right to be angry nincompoop.... I'm just telling you reality and basic nitty gritty of life dullard like u don't know.....

I'll be going to one of my site this morning to inspect level of work done...if you are tired of staying at home I can take u to go see the outside world... so that you stop waiting for Assu like ur breath depends on school resumption.... don't go and find work.. MTF..

like i said earlier u are very lucky for me chating with dullar like u, but guess what? I will no longer give u that grace of chating with me for free, i will start charging u money now, see if u want me to reply those nonsense u wrote above u will have to pay me 10k, i will be charging u 10k per reply now cheesy

i know u are crying now because there is no way a broke guy like u can see 10k to pay cheesy

anyway, let me pity u, just bring only 5k cheesy

if u have been making money since 16yrs that means u are from a very very poor family, probably the poorest family in Africa cheesy

but guess what? I am ready to help your poor parents, ask your lazy father to send his poor CV to my email, as for your prostitute mother as her send her poorer CV to my email too

i will beg my father to make your father our gate man or driver, while your mother can be our house girl cheesy

the salary is 200k per month, do not let your ego to let them miss the mouth watery opportunity cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Noun Students Receive Lectures And How Does Noun Exam Look Like? / 2011 Waec Cheat/ Q And A On All Subjects / Top 100 Best University In Nigeria: 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.