Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,481 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) (569 Views)

Lagos Judicial Panel Visits Military Morgue, Insists On Inspecting Dead Bodies / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) by CHIDINMALOVE: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnxOPNW7MY

The military morgue which members of the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Inquiry for Restitution for Victims of SARS and related abuses and Other Matters were initially denied access into as part of the ongoing investigation into the Lekki shootings, has been found to be undergoing some renovation.

Recall that the panel led by its chairman, Justice Doris Okuwobi (retd.) were initially denied access to the hospital for about 30 minutes before they were allowed into the premises.

Daily Trust has now reported that military officials told the panel that the morgue has been under renovation since late 2019. It was gathered that Brigadier General AI Taiwo and Colonel G.S Ogoh took the panel to the morgue where the ongoing renovation was confirmed.

This is coming after a member of the panel, Mr. Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) said they got an impromptu confidential information that the facility at the hospital may be relevant to its investigation. He said the panel is interested in visiting the morgue to assess bodies in the facility.

The panel however left the facility after a brief discussion between a senior military officer and Justice Okuwobi (Rtd) without entertaining questions from journalists.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/lekki-shootings-military-morgue-is-undergoing-renovation-officials-videos.html

Re: Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) by Acekidc4(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Renovation my Yansh, So na now you people remember to Renovate abi....make una Clap for una selves
Re: Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) by Yongsiggz(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Zoogeria
Re: Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) by SoftP(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2020
It will never be well with them,
For all the souls they sniffed that night, so will they have rotten legs in their later days
Re: Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) by christejames(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2020
I will rather take two mature lizards copulating before me serious than take this rudderless administration serious.

Slawormiir, hope we on the same page?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) by sodiqapril(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Nigeria millitary has never for once shedded it's dictatorships tendency only God knows what's keeping those mfs from planning a coup...they don't obey court orders, they harass innocent citizens, willing tools of government destruction. Remember when my uncle came home with some white friends and we went to pick them at airport, we met soldiers at ilara/akure roadblocks. The site friend were asking if we are in the middle of a war for armed soldiers to mount road blocks..
Re: Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) by uniqueboi1(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2020
I give up on the shithole. Na we dae do ourselves grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) by cktheluckyman: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2020
I thought they said they have no motuary?
Re: Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2020
sodiqapril:
Nigeria millitary has never for once shedded it's dictatorships tendency only God knows what's keeping those mfs from planning a coup...they don't obey court orders, they harass innocent citizens, willing tools of government destruction. Remember when my uncle came home with some white friends and we went to pick them at airport, we met soldiers at ilara/akure roadblocks. The site friend were asking if we are in the middle of a war for armed soldiers to mount road blocks..
No coup yet because they are also sharing from the loot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: Military Morgue Is Undergoing Renovation – Officials (VIDEO) by Fahdiga(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2020
Guilty ones renovates their building when being questioned to hide the truth

(1) (Reply)

Umahi's Defection To APC : Yahaya Bello Says He Is A Political Prophet / Again, Wike Attacks Umahi As APC Welcomes Gov, Expects Others / ‘nigeria’s Debt Getting Out Of Control’- Nasir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.