Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Web Secret - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Web Secret (549 Views)

Should I Use Fiverr Or Freelancer To Award My Web Development Project? / Live Telecast On My Web Page / Website / My Web Host Is Holding My Domain Name Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Web Secret by deco2come: 2:13am On Mar 12, 2011
I would like to use this board to share my web secret. I will be sharing useful information on sites, tools,software, e.t.c that I found useful for any professional web designers. Note you still need to know much about html,css,php,dreamweaver,asp,e.t.c. This info are for web designers who don't have much time on their hands and at the same time want to produce a good looking websites to their clients. You are free to add your suggestions. Let's get started;

Have you ever wanted to design/add professional drop down menu css? There are a lot of tools that can help you to do that in just a few minutes. But I found these ones to be my favourite
1.) Visual Css Quick Menu(www.opencube.com)
It provides a lot of very cool drop down menu. You can customize it to your taste. Though some of them comes with javascript.
2.) CSS 3 Menu(css3menu.com)
This is an amazing css drop menu. It is completely base on css without any javascript added.
3.) Creative DW Menu
A wonderful dreamweaver addon that can be use to design a powerful drop down menu.

For designers that like to have to have their own button for example, I recommend the following

1.) Easy Button and Menu Maker.
2.) Web Menu Button Maker
3.)Web Button Maker Deluxe.

I will keep on updating this site. Stay tune
Re: My Web Secret by jeshurun07: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2011
Nice thread,

Remember those times that your creative juices are not flowing. for ideas check out: www.websitetemplates.name

(1) (Reply)

Website Review (unotechmedia) / Monetize Your Site With This / Allow Me To Do A Better Search Engine Optimzation For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.