Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What's Your Opinion On Buying Nigerian Used Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What's Your Opinion On Buying Nigerian Used Car (376 Views)

Thoughts On Buying An Acura MDX 2010-2013 In 2024? / Disadvantages Of Buying Nigerian Used Cars / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion On Buying Nigerian Used Car by webm: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2020
What do you think about buying a Nigerian used car. Thinking of buying GLK 350 Nigerian used. What's your opinion
Re: What's Your Opinion On Buying Nigerian Used Car by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2020
There's nothing like a brand new car..
Then again the tokunbo cars are more affordable.... Leaving the naija used ones most affordable considering price....
You need to be careful when buying a naija used vehicle as most have been over used, poorly maintained and will always give issues from time to time....what cars have you used before and what is the history of the GLK?
If you haven't used a high grade vehicle in the past I will suggest you go for simplier technology based car that you can maintain easily and build your experience on....except you have the kind of money the GLK might demand.....am sure the selling price is quite inviting and your considering based on that...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Buying Nigerian Used Car by webm: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2020
donkilidon:
There's nothing like a brand new car..
Then again the tokunbo cars are more affordable.... Leaving the naija used ones most affordable considering price....
You need to be careful when buying a naija used vehicle as most have been over used, poorly maintained and will always give issues from time to time....what cars have you used before and what is the history of the GLK?
If you haven't used a high grade vehicle in the past I will suggest you go for simplier technology based car that you can maintain easily and build your experience on....except you have the kind of money the GLK might demand.....am sure the selling price is quite inviting and your considering based on that...

I have not used any car of my own before now. Though I do drive my brother's cars.

I saw the Glk at cars45 while just checking cars. It's around 4m. Seems I'll just leave it and focus my mind in getting a Lexus 350 tokunbo.
Thanks for chipping in.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Buying Nigerian Used Car by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2020
webm:

I have not used any car of my own before now. Though I do drive my brother's cars.

I saw the Glk at cars45 while just checking cars. It's around 4m. Seems I'll just leave it and focus my mind in getting a Lexus 350 tokunbo.
Thanks for chipping in.

Pls leave the GLK for now, you wouldn't like the stress trust me.
The tokunbo Lexus is better....get an experienced mechanic to check for you before you pay.
Good luck bro

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Buying Nigerian Used Car by Comedian2019: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
webm:

Thanks for chipping in.
If you can afford 4M, DO NOT buy Nigeria used.
Buy tokunbo from a reputable car dealer and obtain all necessary documents, including customs duty.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Buying Nigerian Used Car by yanabasee(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2020
You've been advised already!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Buying Nigerian Used Car by webm: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2020
Thanks to you all!

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Spider Camry For Sale - Executive Ride / Sharp Year 2000 Lexus Rx300 For Sale In Lagos @950 / Honda 2007 Model Lagos Clearing Non Accidented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.