Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai (1626 Views)

Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States / Kaduna Government Gives Conditions For El-Zakzaky To Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Intelcorei7: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
The Nassiriya Organization in 21 states of the federation has vowed to leave no stone unturned in its resolve to drag the Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasiru Ahmad El- Rufa’i into the 2023 presidential race.
Speaking to journalists in Kaduna, the National Leader of the Nassiriya Movement and Zonal Vice Chairman of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in the Northwest, Dr. Garkuwa Ibrahim Babuga, said already preparations were on top gear to drag El- Rufa’i to court over his insistence on not interested to contest for the presidency in 2023.
Babuga said they had no option than to approach the court because they had spoken to the governor on the issue but he had declined their request.
“We are ready to go up to the Supreme Court,” he said.
“We also met his parents and relations but we’ve not gotten a successful answer. We have to go to court. Nigeria is for El-Rufa’i in 2023. El-Rufa’i is fit to be President based on his track records of achievements.
“Many people are yearning for the El-Rufa’i Presidency. I don’t have to overblow the trumpet, you all have seen his developmental strides in the FCT and in Kaduna state. He is the best person for the Villa in 2023.
“Let’s continue to be loyal and support President Buhari to complete his tenure. But El-Rufa’i as President and successor to Buhari will further unite Nigeria.
“We are appealing to our elders in the North, please forget party differences, we should join forces and rally round El-Rufa’i so that he contest and win the presidency.
“Although he did not answer our call, we are going to court so as to compel El-Rufa’i to vie for the number one seat in Nigeria.
“On the 2nd of November, 2020 we are going to Court 13 here in Kaduna. Our lawyer is Barrister El-Zubair,” he said.
On Governor El-Rufai’s alleged assertion in the media that he was in support of a president from the south come 2023, the leader of Nassiriya Organization said that was El-Rufai ‘s opinion at that moment.
“It was his opinion. All we are looking for now is to drag him into the race. El-Rufa’i will be the best Nigerian President in 2023 by the grace of Allah,” he said.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/2023-presidency-groups-in-21-states-root-for-el-rufai/amp/

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Yongsiggz(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by inoki247: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Okay enjoy your President. Maybe President of Herdsmen sha or WhatsApp Group President...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by LibertyRep: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
DOA.

Except of course The President of the Arewa Nation.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Dreal1247: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nameless and faceless group that only exists on the pages of newspaper. The Kajuru propaganda is just a piece of the iceberg concerning what is obtainable from the Government of his like. Covid19 never allowed him to visit Southern Kaduna after the massacre but allowed him to travel far down to Edo state for political campaign. This people have a very long but unrealisable dream. Unless the President of Arewa republic.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by vanbonattel: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
The commander.

Things are unfolding.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by jenny005: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
..........And the states are......., pls list them...... No offense pls.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by iokpebholo: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good.At least better than d bullon van master
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by od4life(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
El Rufai himself knows he can never be Nigeria's president.

Ordinary Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) election he lost to Gov Fayemi.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by tamdun: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin apc won't try that shit, apc ticket is coming to South
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by expliciit: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Another bigot
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Jackson105: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dead on Arrival

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by lamentor78(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
We have seen the way he has United Kaduna State

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by saucespecies: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
They have started again. When will all these recycling even stop?..
Who even do us?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by QuotaSystem: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
The South East is in full support North retaining presidency in 2023 according to feelers on NL so that's 26 states.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Eastlink(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lol! He has a right to contest. But it will end in tears. A notherner will have to wait till 2031 for their turn.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by LivingSage: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Why should you enforce the obligations of serving People on El rufai that said he isn't interested?
Well, 2023 is for the South. NO NEGOTIATION
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Anyiamaka: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kikikiki. Stupid groups in 21 states root for El' Rufai. It they like they should trunk for El' Rufai? Stem for El' Rufai, branch for El' Rufai, leaf for El' Rufai, fruit for El' Rufai. El' Rufai will not be president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
How can a beast take over from another beast

Nigeria is doomed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Dapson73(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
He can't fly anywhere. But let him throw some money for the boys to chop.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Enudapan: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Anyone that can fix Nigeria shaa
Although I will prefer

An odogwu from our Yoruba land
Or any other odogwu from the east
Buh anyhow anyhow
Nothing concern me
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by nnaetobi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Intelcorei7:
The Nassiriya Organization in 21 states of the federation has vowed to leave no stone unturned in its resolve to drag the Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasiru Ahmad El- Rufa’i into the 2023 presidential race.
Speaking to journalists in Kaduna, the National Leader of the Nassiriya Movement and Zonal Vice Chairman of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in the Northwest, Dr. Garkuwa Ibrahim Babuga, said already preparations were on top gear to drag El- Rufa’i to court over his insistence on not interested to contest for the presidency in 2023.
Babuga said they had no option than to approach the court because they had spoken to the governor on the issue but he had declined their request.
“We also met his parents and relations but we’ve not gotten a successful answer. We have to go to court. Nigeria is for El-Rufa’i in 2023. El-Rufa’i is fit to be President based on his track records of achievements.
“Many people are yearning for the El-Rufa’i Presidency. I don’t have to overblow the trumpet, you all have seen his developmental strides in the FCT and in Kaduna state. He is the best person for the Villa in 2023.
“Let’s continue to be loyal and support President Buhari to complete his tenure. But El-Rufa’i as President and successor to Buhari will further unite Nigeria.
“We are appealing to our elders in the North, please forget party differences, we should join forces and rally round El-Rufa’i so that he contest and win the presidency.
“Although he did not answer our call, we are going to court so as to compel El-Rufa’i to vie for the number one seat in Nigeria.
“On the 2nd of November, 2020 we are going to Court 13 here in Kaduna. Our lawyer is Barrister El-Zubair,” he said.
On Governor El-Rufai’s alleged assertion in the media that he was in support of a president from the south come 2023, the leader of Nassiriya Organization said that was El-Rufai ‘s opinion at that moment.
“It was his opinion. All we are looking for now is to drag him into the race. El-Rufa’i will be the best Nigerian President in 2023 by the grace of Allah,” he said.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/2023-presidency-groups-in-21-states-root-for-el-rufai/amp/
21 states from which country,may be from Niger republic

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Commonsense99: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin
So this guy who can't tolerate southern Kaduna Christians, this bigot who demolished igbos houses in Abuja, is dreaming of ruling Nigeria someday? grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by omoharry(f): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Intelcorei7:
El-Rufai is a fanatic just like Buhari.. Are we cursed to always suggest stupid leaders to rule us ? What is wrong with us as a people ? The SW is busy throwing in a thief and former drug deal (Tinubu ) in the ring while the Nothern region is eyeing Mallam El-rufai.Sey we are ok upstairs ?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Valkrie: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Intelcorei7:

Yeah the guy is doing a very good job for them in Kaduna..killing the natives and renaming and occupying their villages with fulani people...They want him to help them extend the same gesture to other part of the country asap to meet their target...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Oracleforce: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hell-Rufai upon all political candidates...

Tueh.

How far has he develop Kaduna State with Muslim -Muslim ticket and gruesome killing of no n-muslim in the southern Kaduna and his height of biaseness in sidelining the people of southern Kaduna from the dividence of democracy..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by RENTS: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
[Why do some funny Nigerian like making jest with something of importance. As if buhari is not enough. Hmmm
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Intelcorei7: 12:52am On Nov 01, 2020
nnaetobi:
21 states from which country,may be from Niger republic
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by Chiedu4Trump: 4:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by michelz: 4:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Drunken clowns.
I wonder if these guys are actually in this country to know exactly what is going on.
So it will be from Buhari to Elrufai because they're the only ones fit to occupy Aso rock?
Drunken clowns.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Groups In 21 States Root For El-rufai by baby124: 4:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Person that cannot curb insecurity in his state wants to be president of which country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Ipob’s Nnamdi Kanu Formally Announces Formation Of Eastern Security Netw / My Opinion/take On Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network... / Sunday Igboho's Donation Now Over £16000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.