Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,866,722 members, 6,879,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 04:51 AM

Fashion & Education - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion & Education (657 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion & Education by IMC247: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
READING, WRITING, SPELLING & SPEAKING SCHOOL.

We are inviting adults who cannot read and write properly to join our READING, WRITING, SPELLING & SPEAKING School

WEEKDAY SCHOOL:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday; 10:a.m. to 1:p.m

Venue: Office 31, Mota Complex, by Harmony Estate Gate, Ifako-Gbagada.

COST:
- Tuition Fee: #27k Per Term(3months)
- Student Reg Form: #2k

Total: #29,000 for 3months.

WEEKEND SCHOOL:
Every Saturday: 10:a.m. to 3:p.m.

COST:
- Tuition Fee: #23k,
Per Term (3months)

Total: #25,000 for 3months.

List of recommended textbooks & other study materials will be given to students to buy them from bookshops.

Thanks.

Re: Fashion & Education by IMC247: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Knowledge is Power!
Re: Fashion & Education by IMC247: 7:15am On Dec 22, 2020
A man was asked to paint a boat.

He brought with him paint and brushes and began to paint the boat a bright red, as the owner asked him.

While painting, he noticed that there was a small hole in the hull, and quietly repaired it.

When finished painting, he received his money and left.

The next day, the owner of the boat came to the painter and presented him with a nice cheque, much higher than the payment for painting.

The painter was surprised and said "you've already paid me for painting the boat sir!"

"But this is not for the paint job. It's for having repaired the hole in the boat."

"Ah! But it was such a small service. Certainly not worth paying me such a high amount for something so insignificant."

"My dear friend, you do not understand. Let me tell you what happened.

When I asked you to paint the boat, I forgot to mention the hole.

When the boat dried, my kids took the boat and went on a fishing trip.

They did not know that there was a hole. I was not at home at that time.

When I returned and noticed they had taken the boat, I was desperate because I remembered that the boat had a hole.

Imagine my relief and joy when I saw them returning from fishing.

Then, I examined the boat and found that you had repaired the hole! Can you now see what you did? You saved the life of my children! I do not have enough money to pay your 'small' good deed."

So, no matter who, when or how, just continue to help, sustain, wipe tears, listen attentively and carefully repair all the 'leaks' you find. You never know when one is in need or when God wants us to be helpful and important to someone.

You may have repaired numerous 'boat holes' along the way of several people without realizing how many lives you've saved.

So keep up good work.

Let's thank everyone who repaired our boat this year in every kind of way.
With good wishes, thoughts, love, care, prayers and most especially financial assistance. forever grateful!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE
Re: Fashion & Education by IMC247: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
READING, WRITING, SPELLING & SPEAKING SCHOOL.

We are inviting adults who cannot read and write properly to join our READING, WRITING, SPELLING & SPEAKING School

WEEKDAY SCHOOL:

Venue: Office 31, Mota Complex, by Harmony Estate Gate, Ifako-Gbagada.

COST:
- Tuition Fee: #28k Per Term(3months)

Total: #30,000 for 3months.

List of recommended textbooks & other study materials will be given to students to buy them from bookshops.

Thanks.

08 139 458 588, 08 053 408 939

Re: Fashion & Education by IMC247: 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
I believe education is the most important tool you can receive, that can bring you most success in life today. Education lessens the challenges you will face in life. The more knowledge you gain the more opportunities will open up for you!
Re: Fashion & Education by IMC247: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Happy New Month of August, 2021
Re: Fashion & Education by IMC247: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Adult education and basic communication skills in Gbagada, Lagos.

SYMMETRIC ADULT EDUCATION, LAGOS

*READING, WRITING, SPELLING & SPEAKING SCHOOL*

*WEEKDAY SCHOOL:*

COST:
- #32, 000 Per Term(3months)

*VENUE:*
Office 31, Mota Complex, Ilawe Street, opposite Harmony Estate, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.

List of recommended textbooks & other study materials will be given to students to buy them from the bookshop.

Thanks.
Re: Fashion & Education by IMC247: 4:42pm On Jan 03
*REMINDER*
This is to inform you all that our Adult Education School will resume from Monday, January 10th, 2022 @ Suite 31, Mota Complex, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.
Re: Fashion & Education by IMC247: 5:09pm On May 14
WHERE TO FIND ADULT EDUCATION LEARNING CENTER IN LAGOS?

Adult education is a practice where adults engage in systematic and sustained self-educating activities in order to gain new forms of knowledge, skills, attitudes, or values. These refers to any form of learning adults engage in beyond traditional schooling, encompassing basic literacy to personal fulfillment as a lifelong learner.

Adult education can either be formal (structured learning that typically takes place in an education or training institution, usually with a set curriculum and carries credentials; non-formal (learning that is organized by educational institutions but non credential which may be provided in the workplace and through the activities of civil society organizations and groups), and Informal education (Learning that goes on all the time, resulting from daily life activities related to work, family, community or leisure).

Adult education and continues learning centre in Gbagada, Lagos.

READ & WRITE GOOD ENGLISH IN 2022

We are inviting adults who cannot read, write, speak and spell to join our Basic Communication School located in Gbagada, Lagos.

VENUE: Suite 31, Mota Complex, After Deeper-Life Church, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.

TIME: Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 10:a.m. to 1:p.m.

Fees: 32k Per 3months.

Symmetric Adult Education.

(1) (Reply)

Mind Blowing Twist Braids Hairstyles 2021: Unique Twist Braided Hairstyles. / Need Latest Style / What's Up With Lady Gaga's Meat Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.