Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Aliens Existence Confirmed - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aliens Existence Confirmed (4949 Views)

LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) / Okechukwu Ezeugwu Yet To Be Confirmed As UNN VC, Selection Process Still Ongoing / 5 Animals That Contributes To Human Existence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by Minsk24: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
fact45:
They exist, when the human die , our avatar is decay while the soul transcend into a higher being.
Exactly
Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by Minsk24: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
ExAngel007:
Even Jesus was an alien.
I guess he was anunaki or Pleadian
Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by psyco: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why the fvxking misleading title! angry angry angry
Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by DaInferno(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
abosede93452:
They exist, when the human die , our avatar is decay while the soul transcend into a higher being.
alien<>avatar<>soul cheesy

bruh, u need to calm down!
Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by theFilmtric: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
xmanco42:
We humans and our inflated ego.
We haven't seen aliens and we make them look so ugly, because we couldn't imagine them look more beautiful and handsome than we.
Our definition of beauty is definately not their's .
And those pics were based on facts. on how Mars is(they have to be stonger,more agile),atmospheric effect/influence e.t.c.
The pics the Op posted are representations of Martians.

I hope I made sense

I would highly recommend this book for Sci-Fi lovers ยป THE MOTE IN GOD'S EYE by Jerry Pernoule and another man (I can barely remember their names)

theFilmtricsay
Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by efembaba(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
What if I told you that there are actually aliens among us and that the person writing this is an alien? would you believe?.. The problem is everybody has subconsciously formed an image of what an alien should look like in their heart and is expecting aliens to conform to that expectation... This notion will continue to misguide humanity on their search for alien life

1 Like

Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by Memberclub(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Morningblues:

winkChill, I just need more views, to attract viewers grin. Sorry for that
Na lie

You no sabi English
Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by TimeTraveler369: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
I am Alien.

I came into this present body and took over.

We have taken over this planet and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

We created you
Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by jom28gy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don't know, but the world is a mysterious place
Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by dazzlingd(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Enceladus:
I see people here questioning the existence of aliens, with someone even talking about how big the universe is but none of us accounting for one fact why aliens might not exist now which is time. What if the aliens existed before us? We should not forget that the age of humanity is probably around or less than 1 percent of the age of the universe. What if the aliens are gone, may be their one version of China, Russia and the US aren't as stable as us and nuked themselves to death and extinction long before the Neanderthal men? The universe is big yes, but the age of the universe is more frightening. Many civilizations might have existed that we are oblivious to.

You are thinking...
We homo sapiens are aliens to other species..
We arent even the first to live on earth and some day, homo sapiens will go into extinction too or leave earth and another specie will occupy earth
Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by xmanco42: 5:59am On Nov 02, 2020
GodWrites:

Open your mind, is too closed. If there is another civilization out there, they will regard you humans as weird-looking. They will wonder why you have your nose in your face and not your chest.

They will also wonder how you folks are able to walk around with two pairs of ears in your head.

Standard of beauty is not even the same in every tribe, now imagine space aliens. You'll even be the laughing stock.
I am open minded just because I see things different from you doesn't make my mind closed. After all alien existence is still a theory.
Re: Aliens Existence Confirmed by GodWrites: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2020
xmanco42:
I am open minded just because I see things different from you doesn't make my mind closed. After all alien existence is still a theory.

Theory? Despite how vast and Infinite the universe is? You're too close-minded. Take it or leave it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delsu,the Most Corrupt University In Nigeria / How To Work And Study In Denmark For International Students / See What I Saw On Wikipedia Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.