Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Need Information On These Countries: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Information On These Countries: (885 Views)

Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute / Need Information On Travel Insurance For Schengen Countries / Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On These Countries: by usherroyal(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2011
I bless God that am still here live.when God say yes nobody can say no.I thank this partucular forum for time to time information they are giving people who need information or the other.kudos to each and every one who contributed and pay attention to me here sometime last last year when i was planning to travel to acient country of CUBA.
Now I need information on any of these countries:Hong Kong,malasia,singapore and chine.which of these listed countries is the best to live,to start exporting biz,to get job,to start live and have low immigration rules.thank all in anticipation of your good contributions and comment.
Re: I Need Information On These Countries: by uchman(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2011
Goodday broda,china could not be compared with all these countries when it comes 2 biz,other aspect may be hongkong can be considered.HOW IS CUBA LIKE? MUST LUV 2GO THERE SOON.REPLY NEEDED
Re: I Need Information On These Countries: by dellnet: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2011
Hi Bro, malasia,singapore are the most likely places you would beat the immigration laws because they are commonwealth territories. In terms of business it depends on how much Capital you are talking about. For something like US$100K and above I would advice you go to China. For something in the range of US$20k-US$40K then you can start with Malaysia and Singapore (electronic goods) with this amount of money you can get a business stay in either of these two countries. Hong Kong narrows down to China and almost everything is under China government.
Re: I Need Information On These Countries: by Fogman(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
Poster, please ignore's dell net post, cos it is misleading. Living in Singapore without papers is courting trouble. As a matter of of fact Singapore is such an organised country that at any point they know where an immigrant is. The whole country is under radar coverage. So whenever u step out of ur apartment door u re seen. It is a great offence to overstay ur visa otherwise u could go to jail.
Re: I Need Information On These Countries: by dellnet: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2011
@fogman how misleading is my statement if I may ask?
Re: I Need Information On These Countries: by tanyaneeds(f): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2011
stay in your country and import online.dont waste ya change
Re: I Need Information On These Countries: by dellnet: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2011
tanyaneeds:

stay in your country and import online.dont waste ya change
risky business. in 9ja no paypal, no payment gateway.
Re: I Need Information On These Countries: by MsPotato(f): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2011
Hello Poster,

Im a Malaysian and based on the comments I get from Nigerians whom are living here, I would suggest you dont come here if you dont have enough money to support your lifestyle here. And please do not hav hope that you are going to get a job here because they dont hire foreignors unless if you are a Philippine or Indonesian citizen.

I live very near Singapore, Infact from Johor, malaysia, its only 1 hour drive to Singapore. My bf is a Nigerian and he has ever lived in Sinagpore and he told me that that place is double worst off compared to Malaysia.

As for China and Hong Kong I go hear from a Nigerian friend there that the people there are less racist compared to Malaysian and Singapore but however if you are there to study, you will have to take Chinese language course first
Re: I Need Information On These Countries: by ofemco: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
While China is the best, the good understanding of China is very important since all their business deal is done in China. We can help you with original Invitation letter to China, Confirmed Hotel Reservation and other documents to any of these countries that you are interested in. Call Ofemco International Services Ltd on 08065674312 or email ofemco@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Study In Poland ,ukraine ,cyprus And Turkey! / Advice A Friend / Breaking News!!!!diana Air Plane Crashes At Iju Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.